Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BLR055

I FOUND THE REGIMEN TO PERFECT SKIN!

I am so excited to share this with you! I have had continuous acne for nearly ten years. I have tried just about everything (which I am sure you have too). Anything the dermatologist recommended to me would make my skin breakout even more (Differin, Benzoyl Peroxide products, oral tablets...). I was ready to try Acutane. The regimen on this website substantially improved the problem, but not enough to where I could say, "this regimen rid me of acne."

SO! Here it is. This is what has FINALLY worked for me. My skin does not have a single pimple on it and I have only used this regimen for NOT EVEN a week!

You'll need:

Estee Lauder - Soft Clean [for dry skin] $19

Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment $7

MyChelle - Pumpkin Renew Cream $19

Just wash your face with the cleanser every morning and night. Afterwards, apply a squirt of Clean and Clear on each individual pimple. Wait 5-10 minutes and put a pearl size drop of the moisturizer on each cheek, chin and forehead. Rub it in.

You can get Estee Lauder Soft Clean from the makeup counter. Tell them you heard it's incredible, but want to make sure it works or your particular skin type. They should give you a free sample (1.7 oz) if they have them. I find MyChelle products at Whole Foods. The Clean and Clear should be at any store where they sell acne products (Target, CVS, Walgreens).

I hope this works for you like it's working for me! The only thing missing is something to exfoliate with. I have little whiteheads on my chin. I will update when I find something. I'm just not ready to try anything while my skin looks so good! :)

Here are pictures of the products and your opportunity to buy them if you can't find them locally: