Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

k i bought this topic clearasil bp 10%. ok i will apply it at night, do i need to wash it first thing in the morn or can it wait after i come home from school?

since you might be tanning during the day, put it on at night. before tanning, wash it off, but I wouldn't tan in the first place. otherwise you can put it on any time of the day at a consistent time each day preferably at night. the inflamatory lesions are drying because they are healing and disappearing.

k say if i put in on in the morning, is it okay if i play basketball later. that will make me sweat while i have it on. will that be a prob?

you should clean the affected area before applying a new session - that's if the old session is already on.

if the old session was not on, you dont really have to since it's the chest and the chest is not likely to get oily... but do wash it if it gets sweaty. if it was the face, I would definatley say yes.

you can wear it for 12 to 24 hours - really for as long as you want... no real rule for benzoyl peroxide. you're doing it right.