Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LatinAries

Want to dry a zit up fast? Use a potatoe!

The juice from a potatoe is very strong and will dry any zit up fast as well as take the inflammation down pronto. Use just a regular brown russet potatoe. Slice it in half and put it in the fridge for a few hours so it gets juicy and brownish. Then slice a thin layer off (like a potatoe chip) then apply the juicy side (the side that came from the inside of the potatoe) apply that to the zit for about 10 mins or so. Do this several times a day say every few hours and by bedtime you will have a dried up zit. It may take 2 days of this to produce a good scab but that zit will be gone quickly. If it is cystic it will go down to flat in a few hours.

This is not meant to be used all over your face as this will produce a very ugly scab quickly. Do this several times a day and by that night your zit will be all but gone with fresh pink skin underneath.

This is an emergency treatment only. I myself use the Acne cure and it has done amazing things for my skin, but I used to use this potatoe trick along time ago and thought I would drop by to share this with anyone who gets a nasty one that won't go down fast enough.

Good luck! biggrin.gif

I've heard of that method... But the thouhgt of rubbing half a spud on my face didn't really appeal.

Cool to see it does help tho.

I also heard using natural bio yogurt as a face mask helps with your skin/complexion aswell... If anyone cares to test that one

I've heard of that method... But the thouhgt of rubbing half a spud on my face didn't really appeal.

I also heard using natural bio yogurt as a face mask helps with your skin/complexion aswell... If anyone cares to test that one