Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think there has already been a topic on this. However ill throw my two penneth in. I have to say id love to meet people in my area from this website. Im in need of making new freinds and to have people who have been throguh the same as me would be great. I dont think its wierd meeting up with people from the internet although they obv need to be vetted first to make sure they arnt mental etc. Im very friendly, easy going,fun, and intelligent and non judgemental. Id love to meet some people. I live near Huddersfield yorkshire england Does anyone here know where that is?.

I think there has already been a topic on this. However ill throw my two penneth in. I have to say id love to meet people in my area from this website. Im in need of making new freinds and to have people who have been throguh the same as me would be great. I dont think its wierd meeting up with people from the internet although they obv need to be vetted first to make sure they arnt mental etc. Im very friendly, easy going,fun, and intelligent and non judgemental. Id love to meet some people. I live near Huddersfield yorkshire england Does anyone here know where that is?.

Come to the US and we can hit up a gym and I will show you how to get huge.

:)

Come to the US and we can hit up a gym and I will show you how to get huge.

:)

please dont say you thort london was a serperate place to england?

wot bo selector got to do with anything?

There's more people from the UK on this site than you can shake a stick at. I'm sure there's someone in your general area. If not, you can always jump on the train yea for relatively cheap yea?