Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Justwater

Feeling down...Pic included.

post-67327-1212991077_thumb.jpgI am about to start summer school tomorrow and I am feeling depressed. I feel like crap because of my skin. I never have any confidence anymore because of my skin and I am thinking about not taking the class because of my skin. I don't want to go to class when I get a bad whitehead, and I know that it's going to happen. Plus I can only miss two classes over an 8 week period. My skin is also the reason I do not want to get a job. Below is a pic of what my face usually looks like.

post-67327-1212991077_thumb.jpg

With those eyes, lips, and pearly whites, all I gotta say is, you don't need to worry about a THING, babe. ;)

But seriously, you just look a tad bit red. I see no acne whatsoever...?

Aww.. Hon I honestly don't see any big problems... And that's a big and clear picture... You're cute. I don't see why acne should keep you from being social and getting a job. I hardly even see any acne It looks like you should try something gentle like Differin, or a mild salacylic acid wash. Have you tried those?

Well right now I am being kind of gentle with my skin. I use a gentle cleanser and apply Dan's BP at night(Benzaclin was too irritating). In the morning I wash again with the gentle wash and apply a Murad gentle clearing gel w/ .5 salicylic acid, and then apply a moisturizer.

Thanks. Yeah idk, I use to have perfect skin and now that I have really oily and acne prone skin it just kills my confidence.

What? this is nothing to be worried about man. Your skin could have been worse. I think ''Vitamin b5'' could help you. it will reduce your oily skin. If you get a pimple you can allways hide it with a conceler :)

like everyone else said, u have nothing to worry about. i know even the smallest pimple can feel like a big deal when its happening to you, but nobody is going to think any less of you, and ur skin isnt bad to begin with.

oh come on, buddy. you're adorable and have nothing to worry about. confidence is going to make or break you in social situations. you just have to realize that you're the only one who cares so much/notices your skin, because seriously, you look perfectly fine.

but I do understand what you're going through. people tell me that I overact about my skin too. but we can't help what we see in the mirror! people who have never had acne simply cannot relate to us. I was the same way about getting a job and going to school. I know it can be hard but keep your head up--you have no reason not to. don't let your days go by worrying about something so small.

oh come on, buddy. you're adorable and have nothing to worry about. confidence is going to make or break you in social situations. you just have to realize that you're the only one who cares so much/notices your skin, because seriously, you look perfectly fine.

but I do understand what you're going through. people tell me that I overact about my skin too. but we can't help what we see in the mirror! people who have never had acne simply cannot relate to us. I was the same way about getting a job and going to school. I know it can be hard but keep your head up--you have no reason not to. don't let your days go by worrying about something so small.

if you want to see bad skin check out my page. AND im a girl! bad skin is bad for all of us but i can hardly even see your acne. enjoy your summer please id kill to have skin clearer like yours

These are the times when I look at MYSELF in the mirror and hang myself when people post threads like these.

if you want to see bad skin check out my page. AND im a girl! bad skin is bad for all of us but i can hardly even see your acne. enjoy your summer please id kill to have skin clearer like yours

To be honest with you, your acne is pretty bad but your still rlly cute and I'd def take you out if I lived on the west coast.

You are a really cute guy, you have nothing to be worried about. Go out and be social, one thing I have come to figure out is that people do not notice your skin as much as you do. I am currently taking Claravis and when I have to tell a friend they get all confused and can't understand why I am on the medication. Granted my skin looks good now but before it was bad, I had cystic acne and even at my worst my friends could still not comprehend why I decided to take such a harsh medication. So basically, you are your own worst critic. Go to summer school who knows you may even meet a cute girl there. Good luck!

Seriously, I'm agreeing with the other posters here. You're a pretty handsome guy. I wouldn't let it bother you because you could be worse off.

But I'm around your age, I know how it feels. I'm starting school in the fall and I'm getting a job soon, etc.

I don't understand. What exactly do you not like about your skin? You seem to have oily and slighty red skin but seriously, WHO DOESN'T?