Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Damm I hate facebook!

You see all your old friends/people you know having the time of there life

with pics of there cool friends and places they have been ect....

While i still have acne at 24 and stuck at home cos ive lost all my good mates and I feel like shit.

...but the thing is i cant stop going to the website, im soo sad!

yes, me too...i hate that site for personal reasons. i forced myself to deactivate my account. couldn't take it.

I just looked on my ex's facebook and she's talking to this fucker, really just messed up my whole night. God damnit.

Myspace is too commercial. Facebook was great when it was limited to college students. Overall, its still cool. Its a fun way to stay in contact with people, share pictures, or kill time.

Myspace is too commercial. Facebook was great when it was limited to college students. Overall, its still cool. Its a fun way to stay in contact with people, share pictures, or kill time.

yeah when facebook was limited to college students it seemed more fun, now it's just myspace #2. but i still use it though from time to time. who wants to be facebook buddies? :lol:

I have myspace, but never been on facebook. What's the difference?

basically there is no difference now since facebook just became open source.

I highly doubt that Facebook went open source. They're not gonna go give up all their crap for free, it's not good business practice...

I love myspace. In my opinion it's a great way of communicating with friends who don't have texting/can't always talk on the phone. Although, I only add my personal friends.

I just don't see why people don't like it?

Hmmm i have never used facebook but i like myspace its great way to keep in contact with people. Im about to move to Germany so its nice that i will still be able to talk to my friends from my old job not have to worry about the hassle of snail mail or the cost of a phone call and such.

I can see why people hate facebook and myspace. One thing makes me want to wring a person's neck is when they the most retarded "statuses". Here's a list of what one of my friends made for their status in one single day.

Philip is I less than three you.

11:52pm

Philip even the best fall down sometimes, even the wrong words seem to write, out of the darkness of your mind-we finally find you and I collide.

11:50pm

Philip feels great :] <3.

10:20pm

Philip doesn't wanna miss a thing.

9:03am

Philip had an awesome night ♥.

9:02am

Philip Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed and when your feeling empty, keep me in your memory.

8:43am

Philip couldn't sleep ♥.

8:04am

I like myspace & Facebook...I'm sorry...but I really don't see why alot of people hate it..

I deleted mine. I didn't hate it but I just didn't use it that often. Besides, I didn't like when people tagged me in photos. I usually looked brutal in almost every picture. My self-esteem was already low enough. I also found that adding ex's that you still have feelings for is not a good idea at all. :wall:

I hate both facebook and myspace, and deleted my accounts. But recently recreated my facebook one only temporarily.

They are just massive time wasters unless you're actually meeting the people you talk with in real life.

I highly doubt that Facebook went open source. They're not gonna go give up all their crap for free, it's not good business practice...

yezzir facebook did go open source. otherwise myspace wouldn't have widgets and other programs like facebook has.

Damm I hate facebook!

You see all your old friends/people you know having the time of there life

with pics of there cool friends and places they have been ect....

While i still have acne at 24 and stuck at home cos ive lost all my good mates and I feel like shit.

...but the thing is i cant stop going to the website, im soo sad!

I hate facebook because all the people on there are posers. I only go there when I get an email of someone requesting to be friends. I deleted all that other crap with 'someone got you a drink', 'you got voted for...', and all the other stupid stuff that site is filled with now. It used to be just for college people, but now they opened it to all the idiots of the world.

I can see why people hate facebook and myspace. One thing makes me want to wring a person's neck is when they the most retarded "statuses". Here's a list of what one of my friends made for their status in one single day.

Philip is I less than three you.

11:52pm

Philip even the best fall down sometimes, even the wrong words seem to write, out of the darkness of your mind-we finally find you and I collide.

11:50pm

Philip feels great :] <3.

10:20pm

Philip doesn't wanna miss a thing.

9:03am

Philip had an awesome night ♥.

9:02am

Philip Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed and when your feeling empty, keep me in your memory.

8:43am

Philip couldn't sleep ♥.

8:04am

lmao

When I did have myspace people like this pissed me off so much!

Guest maq

Some people are just plain ANNOYING. I call them the "Facebook People", those who are incapable of not taking pictures at any given opportunity whatever the setting. I was hanging out with friends in a hotel room last Thursday boozing for the sake of boozing. This guy named Irfan was there and it was unbelievable how he couldn't stop taking pictures. I ignored it but goddammit, at one point I went to the toilet and came out and was snapped about five times on my way back to the couch. Other people may not give a shit but I find it annoying as hell. Can't you just sit down and relax without having to show everybody on Facebook what you do every single time you're out (or even just kicking back when you're not out)?! Christ, that shit pisses me off. AAAAAAAAAGGGH!

[/rant]

:D