Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm going to be taking Vitamin B5 soon and im wondering if it'll be a good idea taking Vitamin A supplements to? I'm prob going to be taking 3-5pills a day for Vitamin A but im not sure if thats good..or if thats even enough..Anyone know how much Vitamin A I should take per day if I'm going to use it with Vitamin B5 and vitamin C ? Also would it be a good idea to still use my multivitamin?

I seriously encourage you not to go down this path...the supplement path. B5 is really not worth it--the fad has died down long ago. It stops working. Synthetic vitamin A supplementation has shown to be deleterious by studies, and I really don't hear people benefitting from it....

So not a good idea, really....

I agree, you should not supplement any synthetic Vitamin A. The Vitamin A from cod liver oil is natural and present naturally.

I agree, you should not supplement any synthetic Vitamin A. The Vitamin A from cod liver oil is natural and present naturally.

Alright I'll get Cod liver oil, what about Vitamin C? or is there not point in getting it?

Well right now I don't see much need for Vitamin C so I'll prob take 1pill a day? Another noob question..Cod liver oil does come in pills right? Sorry for the dumb questions..I usually just take multivitamins and I'm fine :lol:

Cod liver oil can come in gel cap things or just in bottles that you pour into a spoon. I like the bottled kind because it gives you more control over how much you want to take.

Well I think I'm going to give this a try.

I'm guessing B50 is B5? and 5.0 is 500mg? lo

Ive been looking at this one http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp...;id=prod3647415

B50 is a complex of all B vitamins. That would be better to use - reccommended dosage on the bottle vs. o'ding on B5.

Well right now I don't see much need for Vitamin C so I'll prob take 1pill a day? Another noob question..Cod liver oil does come in pills right? Sorry for the dumb questions..I usually just take multivitamins and I'm fine :lol:

Well I think I'm going to give this a try.

I'm guessing B50 is B5? and 5.0 is 500mg? lo

Ive been looking at this one http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp...;id=prod3647415

B50 is a complex of all B vitamins. That would be better to use - reccommended dosage on the bottle vs. o'ding on B5.

Vit C is good to keep your immune system up and running, good to take if you are not getting alot of fruits and veggies.

I am using the pill form of cod liver oil, just because that's what they had - and I wanted to try it out at a lower price. They have flavored clo I have read out here.

I'm Dawn and your welcome, I was reading your regimen log too, only because that is where I usually hang out. I will post a note there if you don't mind....