Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey I just wanted to tell you guys that of course drinking water is very bentifical to skin health, but drinking fiji water is ever better for your complexion because it contains silica and that helps with acne. I've been drinking a lot of it for the past week and my skin looks brighter and I've noticed in the past it has help healed my skin faster. I know its expensive but I think its worth it just wanted to let you guys know that and hopefully it can help some of you!~*

im glad you had success, but are you sure its fiji water thats doing it? that seems like a strectch that the trace amounts of silica would any significant impact. Also, like the poster above me said, just buy a filter and resuable bottles. You can buy trace minerals that have silica which you add to water. that way it would be waaaay cheaper and you wouldnt be wasting plastic and shipping water halfay around the world. Just my two cents. glad you found something that works though

Fiji has very, very poor manufacturing processes.

For every drop of Fiji produced, six drops of water are contaminated. So if you're drinking half a gallon of Fiji every week, you're drinking to the contamination of three gallons of water that could have been given to those in need of it.

I was just trying to put some information out there. I read about it too and looked on the back of the bottle and it has information about it on there. Sorry I guess I was wrong...

I was just trying to put some information out there. I read about it too and looked on the back of the bottle and it has information about it on there. Sorry I guess I was wrong...

No, I think that mineral water is great for you. A lot of humans probably got their water intake from mineral-rich water a long time ago.

I just think that Fiji is not the brand to go for.