Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i think one of my problems is that i don't exfoliate. what products are out there that you guys recommend that would help me out, and how often would you do it on the regimen?

If you are on the regimen I would recommend either to use a Baby Hair Brush for exfoliating in the shower right before you cleanse your skin or to buy Alpha-Hydrox Oil free Forumula or Enchanced Lotion and put on after or before the BP.

Be aware that you might experience an initial breakout when using an AHA. Atleast I did.

some people also like neutrogena healthy skin with 8% glycolic acid and lac hydrin with 5% lactic acid as these are a little more gentle than the alpha hydrox (10%0. when i used alpha hydrox i noticed it stung a lot but neutrogena doesnt seem to sting at all unless i use it right after a shower. both of these are recommended ways to exfoliate, while baby brush isnt technically recommended as it can be overly irritating. up to you to experiment and see what works for you though, good luck

I mix baking soda and honey together and rub around on my face 2 times a week. Works a treat.

I use this in the shower every am - http://www.beautydeals.net/shop/details.html?id=4435, it is stronger than the babybrush, so you have to take it easy at first until you learn how to use it. It is basically a washcloth made of a material that when wrung out, really helps with that type layer of the peelies. Skin as soft as a baby's butt!