Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mahina

Where can I buy a roller for needling (Austria)?

Hi,

maybe you could help me... does anyone know, where I can buy a roller for needling with 0.5 or 1.0 mm for good results? I am from Austria and unfortunately I don´t have a credit card (and so I also don´t have a PayPal account) to order from ebay.com or a shop from the USA.

thanks for your help :angel:

Hi,

maybe you could help me... does anyone know, where I can buy a roller for needling with 0.5 or 1.0 mm for good results? I am from Austria and unfortunately I don´t have a credit card (and so I also don´t have a PayPal account) to order from ebay.com or a shop from the USA.

thanks for your help :angel:

Clear Skin care has a .75mm, I have that one. The only places I know are online. Check to see if they have other choices of payment besides credit card.

Update: I just checked their website and they sell their products on ebay but they accept a bank accounts. You can create a paypal account. They sell worldwide.

http://www.clearskincare.com.au/acne_scar_...n_stop_now.html

thank you :), but I can´t pay with PayPal, because I don´t have that credit card. In Austria you cannot use the PayPal account without, in Germany and outher countries it is possible, so that is the problem.

I am a tattoo artist with specialized training in skin needling.

The advantage of needling is it is precise, not invasive or overly harsh, has a low downtime/healling time and is all natural- no chemicals or injections.

The problem with dermarollers is that it is random and you run the risk of increasing collagen in areas you do not want it increased.

In looking for a practictioner of needling, be sure s/he has some training.

Good Luck

Hi dragonfly ink,

thank you and sorry for my late answer - it is interesting what you wrote about needling, also the scar tattooing on your website.