Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When I was a little kid I could cry easily. Ever since I turned 14, I started to have a hard time crying. I kind of feel guilty crying because a grown man isn't supposed to cry and I dont feel i helps.. But when I was 16 through when I was 17 I started having crying spellswhere I would cry alot and often. I cried alone though so no1 saw it.. Im now 19, and haven't cried since I was 17. I have felt some really bad depression in these last 2 yrs, and have felt really bad and have felt some strong emotions where I felt lik crying, but nothing comes out. I just dont cry. Anytime I have a bad day or bad situation, I either suck it up, or feel like total crap and feel down, but I just never cry anymore..

Whats your situation on crying?

I wish I could say i dont cry cause Im always happy, thats not the reason, I just for some reason dont cry even when I feel as awful as can be.

As a guy, I don't cry ever really, but I think it's part of being a growing man. Your body & emotions start to change, I'm not going to explain puberty to you but it was probably the reason you were frequently crying during those years. Be happy though, nobody likes a guy who cries too much.

I have a very hard time crying to, though I deffinately did at my good buddies funeral. When something not involving death would lead a person to crying I just get extreme anxiety and/or anger problems. Those occurances are rare though, I don't get worked up about a lot.

Crying is just a way of expressing emotions. Some keep it in and some dont. Guys usually keep it in but that doenst mean all guys do naturally. Maybe you have grown out of crying, or have found another way of dealing with your emotions. Whatever it is, not crying is of no concern...what should be of concern is how you are dealing with your depression.

As a guy, I don't cry ever really, but I think it's part of being a growing man. Your body & emotions start to change, I'm not going to explain puberty to you but it was probably the reason you were frequently crying during those years. Be happy though, nobody likes a guy who cries too much.

crying isn't something that comes out of me regularly that's for damn sure.

but even the manliest man will cry when the situation calls for it. if you're just feeling bad about something that doesn't mean you should ball, sometimes you honestly have to be a man about it.

but for more serious things it's a proper emotional release.