Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PakaLoloz

using Dan's moisturizer is it good?

i wash my face with purpose soap in the AM and i just put the DKR moisturizer on for the first time and at nite i put retin-a on, i read on "The biggest Mistakes people make" thread that i shouldnt use purpose soap bar what are your guys thoughts on that and what do you think of DKR moisturizer by itself?

Thanks all inputs would be loved ^ ^

cmon guys help me out here whenever i post a topic here nobody helps each other, i post topics on video game forums and those guys reply in like a min...this is a place to help each other i would expect more....

Purpose bar soap is highly recommended on here, just check the treatment ratings page to see for yourself. As for the moisturizer by itself, well thats not gonna hurt or anything but it won't treat your acne. Benzoyl peroxide is the part of the regimen which actually kills those acnes.

I read the biggest mistakes people make and i really did not care for it. I used liquid cleansers before and it did nothing for me plus its full of preservatives and chemicals so it can have a long shelf life. once i started using handmade natural bar soap my skin started looking better i use castile soap which is made with pure oilive oil it has been used for ages and is a great face cleanser. The biggest mistake thread also says not to use witch hazel which i use every day mixed with tea tree with great results im finally getting this acne under control.

cmon guys help me out here whenever i post a topic here nobody helps each other, i post topics on video game forums and those guys reply in like a min...this is a place to help each other i would expect more....

cmon guys help me out here whenever i post a topic here nobody helps each other, i post topics on video game forums and those guys reply in like a min

aw thx guys! ya i like the purpose soap bar, but just got a little paranoid when i saw that thread...(dam thread)....i put the DKR moisturizer on mayb once in a couple days only when my face feels dry, but without it i dont put anything on

Take a look at my daily regimen what do you guys think? positive and negatives please ^ ^v

AM

Wash face with purpose soap bar, dont put anything on after(sometimes DKR moisturizer)

PM

Wash face with purpose soap bar, put retin-A on before i sleep

i have only red marks left but white heads will come out and say hi in awhile

THX!!!

aw thx guys! ya i like the purpose soap bar, but just got a little paranoid when i saw that thread...(dam thread)....i put the DKR moisturizer on mayb once in a couple days only when my face feels dry, but without it i dont put anything on

Take a look at my daily regimen what do you guys think? positive and negatives please ^ ^v

AM

Wash face with purpose soap bar, dont put anything on after(sometimes DKR moisturizer)

PM

THX!!!

looks pretty good actually, good job on keeping it simple. i would moisturize everyday morning and night, but thats just me. i have very dry skin but if your skin is fine then keep doing what your doing. you are mostly clear and your main problem is the redmarks right? maybe try adding in the baby brush method but i would only do it once every few days if your on retin A.

AM

PM

THX!!!

looks pretty good actually, good job on keeping it simple. i would moisturize everyday morning and night, but thats just me. i have very dry skin but if your skin is fine then keep doing what your doing. you are mostly clear and your main problem is the redmarks right? maybe try adding in the baby brush method but i would only do it once every few days if your on retin A.

Ok- I am so trying that. ;)