Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vandeathwood

IF you had all the money in the world

I'm already fixed my acne but I would probably get a team of make up artists to fix me up perfectly every time I go out.

Im doing it holistically so id have the money to buy all the expensive fancy shmancy health food store stuff i really want to use for my skin and use all organic products and foods ive really noticed a change in my acne since i started drinking organic milk and eating whole organic grains and such it would be nice to spread that around to everything

If I had all the money on the world, I'd probably do something about the oiliness of my skin and I'd love to have all the scars on my back removed. Ew.

After all that, I'd buy a Bentley GT!

get a green peel.

hmm, travel all over the world, build a music studio, get a nice little home, and attend classes in what i want whenever i want. might also have to build a calvin and hobbes museum

acne wouldn't matter.I'd be a success and wouldn't ever have to work and deal with the bullshit. I'd have my own place and relax every day, stay healthy, and enjoy every day of it!!!!!

I'm relatively clean now, but hmm...I'd eat chinese food everyday, buy a personal f35b fighter,go to space as a tourist after finishing the spacecraft course...

I would buy the best sprinting gear available in the world too.

I'd also buy a small island somewhere on the African coast, where I could live with my girlfriend and without having to think about all the crap in the "civilized" world.

Ohh, I thought this was only for acne.

Well, if it's all the money in the world, I would buy ever single company out there in the world so basically I would own the world, I would pay every country to hand over their armed forces to under my control, and that's pretty much it really. When you have all the money, you can own the world :P

get a green peel.

hmm, travel all over the world, build a music studio, get a nice little home, and attend classes in what i want whenever i want. might also have to build a calvin and hobbes museum