Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well iv just finished a course of IPLs with some "slight" improvement in my scars. Now iv decided to go ahead with some Pixel treatments.

The problem is, during the IPLs me and the nurse got on well and she did my whole face for IPL instead of just my cheeks inwhich i paid for, saving me a load of money.

She told me that she just completed her course for performing Pixel treatments, and asked if i would see her for the Pixel Instead of the Derm.

Well, do i see her and save £££ as she will more than likely do my whole face, or let the Derm do it who will charge me 3 times more. Obviously the Derm is far more experienced.

I dont know which to choose?????

Help Plz

how well did she do ur ipl treatment if u think she has lived up to ur expectations then i feel u should go wid her...

hey even im planning to get ipl done is it painful...is ur skin oily, red or sumthin...

how well did she do ur ipl treatment if u think she has lived up to ur expectations then i feel u should go wid her...

hey even im planning to get ipl done is it painful...is ur skin oily, red or sumthin...

Well the results from the IPL weren't as good as i had hoped, but i dont think thats down to the Nurses performance as she consistantly increased the power on each visit and did 2 passes per visit. I think i may let her do the pixel.

If your planning on doing IPL dont have high expectations, as for pain it was unbelievably painful. Im not joking , think electro-shock.

thanks for the info...1 more thing does ipl help get rid of redness...thanks

Well, it sorts out a red flushed face, but as for red scars its a 3 out of 10. If you whole face is red flushed like Alex ferguson, then im sure IPL will help. Just be prepaired for painful treatment as it hurts like hell.

i want photodynamic soooo badly...I have acne on my chin and thats about it.. But its BAD acne on my chin especially as an actress its been hell... I even quit acting due to this... Here in LA photodynamic will cost me 700 per treatment 3 treatments do you recommend it or no???? someone recommeded chemical peels instead???

i want photodynamic soooo badly...I have acne on my chin and thats about it.. But its BAD acne on my chin especially as an actress its been hell... I even quit acting due to this... Here in LA photodynamic will cost me 700 per treatment 3 treatments do you recommend it or no???? someone recommeded chemical peels instead???

Is photodynamic the same as IPL?