Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Saphire82

Mary Kay Medium Coverage foundation

I saw these great reviews on this one vs the full coverage one and I decided to buy it! Does anyone use it? I read that the medium coverage has pretty good coverage, I didnt want a cakey look so I didnt get full coverage. Im also happy they dont test on animals!

I used to use it for a while, but it kind of bulit up in the creases of my nose and stuff and I'd break out. It was otherwise a good foundation, especially for the price compared to the dept store stuff.

I've used both the Medium and the Full Coverage. The only real difference between the two is the Full gets extremely greasy after a few hours.

The Medium gives good coverage but also has a tendency to be oily. I usually wore a powder over top of the foundation and it was fine.

Overall, I liked the foundation a lot. The only reason I stopped using it is because I wanted to give the whole mineral makeup thing a shot.

Yep...I use the Medium Coverage and I haven't had any problems with it. I like the coverage, and I haven't had any oily or cakey issues with it.