Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today is my graduation!

In about an hour my date is coming to get me and we are going to line up for the grad parade!

I was really scared about how I was going to look for this because recently I have been breaking out and for my grad I REALLY didnt want to look bad.

Now Im not going to lie, I cant exactly compare to those clear skinned people that are almost completely perfect and I do have scars and some really uneven skin but I have to admit I am really happy with the way I look!

And none of it was professional!!

My friend did my make up and hair for me and she did an amazing job on my make up! And.. well my hair is already naturally curly so she just made the curls more defined and added a flower.. and now I am just satisfied with the result! If anybody wants to see a picture let me know and I'll post one after grad and I steal one from facebook or something!!

I am just so excited to see everyone else's everything and for them to see mine! This night is (hopefully!) going to be awesome!! :dance:

Congratulations!!! as long as you are happy that is all that matters. isnt what we are all working for here is to be happy with ourselves.