Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rocket-rob

What do people miss most about girlfirends/boyfreinds?

I miss the closeness, both emotionally and physically. I also miss the trust.

bingo

my biggest problem is im afraid of getting attached. i over think everything and add large amounts of stress to myself. my current relationship is a more than friends thing. i say i gotta get to her know her better before ever being anything more but to be honest that wont ever happen. plus she kinda smells. not horrible just not pretty like most girls do.

-The weight I lose during relationships

Interesting, I usually gain due to all the eating out. Bad weight, that is.

bingo

my biggest problem is im afraid of getting attached. i over think everything and add large amounts of stress to myself. my current relationship is a more than friends thing. i say i gotta get to her know her better before ever being anything more but to be honest that wont ever happen. plus she kinda smells. not horrible just not pretty like most girls do.

what do you mean she smells? thats not good. is it bad?

bingo

what do you mean she smells? thats not good. is it bad?

that made me laugh mate. ive never heard anyones smell be compared to cardboard. she not homeless and lives in a box? :D

You all should see about moving into one. Whatever you do though, DO NOT buy one by 458734. They are not friendly neighbors to have.

I really miss just having someone who really loved me for who I am. sure I miss all the late night phone calls and all the sweet things you can do with a girlfriend but, just having the feeling that your loved by someone is the greatest! My ex really made me feel special and she really helped me overcome a lot of struggles I was facing in my life. plus i miss her because she was my first love. she really brightened my days. i miss her :(

i had one girlfriend in the past, but the relationship was too fucked up for me to really think about a new commitment.

Blimey wat a responce! thanks everyone for there contributions!. Yeah im missing being a relationship loads at the mo! Guess im an old fashioned romatic at heart!. Tho ill never become a desperate as desperation sucks big ass! I can live with being single just id rather be not! What places aside from clubs are good places to meet intelligent,open minded and intresting girls?

i miss this kiss/technique he did.. where he's suck all the air out of my lungs.. it was soo funny and cool at the same time.. it would leave me literally out of breath

I miss having someone who always knew what I was talking about, always knew how I felt and why.

I mean she was an asshole and a terrible girlfriend, I think I just fear not connecting with someone ever again.

Physical aspect in my more recent relationships....but once upon a time when I was in love, just putting a smile on her face would make my day.

-The weight I lose during relationships

true dude...almost a year ago my last one dumped me cause of my lifestyle (train,eat,university..) didnt have much time for her...but whatever fuck that...

just miss the regular sex though...

dear oh dear, reading this thread has made me teary.

cuddles, feeling wanted, good sex, and having someone to spoil.

lonlieness sucks balls.