Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rocket-rob

What do people miss most about girlfirends/boyfreinds?

Right now i have to say like a lot of people on here that I am a bit lonely and would love a girlfriend. I was thinking that alongside the physical contact which I love lol I miss things like conversation with a girl, the feeling of excitement you get before you go on an evening out together, The feeling of pride walking down the street holding hands, thinking of someone other than myself all the time etc. What do you guys and girls who are single and have dated before miss most about dating aside form the obvious physical contact kissing/sex etc.

Yeah I miss my ex boyfriend something terrible, as well as the physical contact but I miss him calling every night , meetin up when free every week, just talking and joking about anything, random messages and just being together in general.

We had a fight which lasted a few weeks after we finnished but now we're back to normal , good friends again which is for the best I guess. I do miss him as a boyfriend though.

I definitely miss the physical contact but I also miss someone calling me to talk all the time, or someone that I can call to just talk.

I miss having someone who wants to go on dates with me and will ask me out to just hang...

Ah.. its been a while :(

The physical stuff is really all that I miss haha.

No, but really, I like the feeling of caring about someone and them caring about me. I always felt safe and protected with my last boyfriend and it was a huge comfort.

Just having someone to go out with to eat/etc. I don't miss:

-Making sure I am clean everyday

-Seeing my bankroll get depleted just from the fact of planning bigger and better things

-The weight I lose during relationships (no way I can eat 6 times a day, avoid acne, and still look decent for dates)

Well, I can tell you what I don't miss first =p

When I get dumped and a few days later my friend brags about his GF to me....its like.. "DUDE! if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be going out with the whore anyways."

But I do miss having someone to lol at my horrible jokes and just the contact I guess. But the status is nice to have around school :)...I'm just being honest :lol:

I really miss just having someone who really loved me for who I am. sure I miss all the late night phone calls and all the sweet things you can do with a girlfriend but, just having the feeling that your loved by someone is the greatest! My ex really made me feel special and she really helped me overcome a lot of struggles I was facing in my life. plus i miss her because she was my first love. she really brightened my days. i miss her :(

well i'm not single anymore so i can't say what i miss, but i can say what i like . gosh, what do i like most? hard to choose.

i think beeing seen, being understood, and feeling special. and knowing there's someone you can give all the <3 you have to.

I don't really miss anything from previous girlfriends, maybe the smaller amount of work needed for sexual contact but it's not that much harder. Had many girlfriends but never really loved anyone.

Having someone that cared about what was going on in my life...and the sex. What is the point of this thread again?

Errm I'm not missing much at the moment as this is the longest I've been single (only 3 months so far lol) in about 3 years. I like the independance at the moment and being able to wear and look how I want without someone saying they don't like it or they'd prefer me not to wear it etc. that used to bug me.

But I miss the times when you're watching tv together cuddled up, I feel a bit lonely sometimes in the evening just watching a film or something on my own. I also miss having meals together, like breakfast even, just slobbing about eating egg on toast or something.

I don't miss feeling like I have to compromise things for their sake or feeling inadequate or jealous about little things.

I miss the closeness, both emotionally and physically. I also miss the trust.

bingo

my biggest problem is im afraid of getting attached. i over think everything and add large amounts of stress to myself. my current relationship is a more than friends thing. i say i gotta get to her know her better before ever being anything more but to be honest that wont ever happen. plus she kinda smells. not horrible just not pretty like most girls do.

bingo

my biggest problem is im afraid of getting attached. i over think everything and add large amounts of stress to myself. my current relationship is a more than friends thing. i say i gotta get to her know her better before ever being anything more but to be honest that wont ever happen. plus she kinda smells. not horrible just not pretty like most girls do.