Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NyamNyam

UK Roaccutane - Veteran Users :p

Basically, I'm not happy with the strength of my dosage of roaccutane which my derm has prescribed and I'm really worried about doing this whole 6 month course of roaccutane for nothing but a relapse 3 months later. I weigh 67Kg and my derm wanted to put me on 20mg for the first two months. I managed to get this raised to 30mg for both months with a bit of convincing, but I'm pretty sure that my derm will keep me way below the 1mg/kg band of treatment for my whole course from her general attitude.

My cheeky request is as follows. If any UK roaccutane users have any roaccutane spare left over, would you consider selling them to me as to increase my dosage in my second month? You can add me or email me on [email protected] to discuss this further, it's all for a good cause >.<. Plus, I will be under dermatologist supervision throughout the whole process, so I'm completely safe. I may be able to even trade in person if you live nearish. Thanks for your time!

Please don't ban me moderators, could you also not delete this topic for a while, you know you love me :(.

This is a stupid post. No responsible person will sell you Roaccutane. If you are unhappy with your dosage, speak to your derm.

Im 6 foot 1, 74 KG, 18 yr old male

I have been prescribed 20mg a day for 2 months, I start my dose in 2 weeks.

I think you will appreciate 20mg. Less intensity of the side effects with gradual clearing of acne.

Impossible to say. I weigh 49kg and my first course was 40mg/day for 21 weeks. I relapsed and am now on my second course despite meeting my "cumulative dosage".

my derm is like that, I managed to convince him to put me on 60 mg after I told him I had put on a lot of weight, turns out all the clothes I was wearing (or a broken scale) showed that I had indeed put on 2 stone so he upped it.

Also Ive finished my course now but Im not even fully clear but the derm insisted no more accutane

who says that a lower dose wont be effective for you anyway???

i think you are over-reacting somewhat. just try the 30mg and see what happens.

good luck,

tim