Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have about 2 weeks till my second blood test but im still nervous.

a big question i have is for the athletes on tane. Im scared of loosing bone strength or muscle w.e so has anybody felt weaker, or broke bones easily playing a sport or doing a physical activity especially if it involves contact like tackling. I play rugby but its not till next year also i will be doing soccer in the fall.

also my sister has anxiety and had depression problems

i never been to the doctor about it but i had been recommended by a counselor at school to go to therapy once in a while. i would say i have some anxiety issues but im not suicidal anymore. should i tell my derm about this? what if she doesn't prescribe it to me anymore?

i feel completely fine now and i can control my emotions better.

Honestly bro once I got on Accutane I did notice that my moods were intensified. From my past, however, i realize that it is how you responsibly control your feelings and actions once you've experienced them. I would advise that you be honest and upfront.

Although I don't play sports anymore I do lift weights. I get joint pain from time to time and soreness is a problem for a couple days after really heavy lifting. You're back will hurt for the first few months but it tends to go away for most people.

yes probly it affects me cuz it makes your joints hurt so you dont want to work out i do it any way but it dose hurt

Well I play football (soccer) about 3 times a week and try to go to the gym atleast 2 times a week, no joint/muscle pains yet but I'm only about to start week 2.

I haven't gone to the gym at all since I started the course though, had a pretty nasty initial breakout and didn't really want to go to the gym with all those mirrors around you if you know what I mean... But my IB seems to be getting better now, my skin has really improved during the last two days! If it continues to improve like this I'll be clear in a few weeks!

Anyways I'll post in this thread again after a few weeks to give you an update if I get any muscle/joint/bone pains later on!