Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Enoch

Emu Oil, Jojoba Oil, or Bio Oil?

As far as I know, jojoba oil is oil that is similiar to the one our skin produces naturally but with vitamin e. Emu Oil is about the same as jojoba oil but with fatty acids and vitamin e... so between those two, emu oil is superior no?

and i dont know bio oil compares to those two...

any inputs?

im looking for the right stuff for my red marks and IF POSSIBLE AT ALL, my horrible scars.

im on tane.

As far as I know, jojoba oil is oil that is similiar to the one our skin produces naturally but with vitamin e. Emu Oil is about the same as jojoba oil but with fatty acids and vitamin e... so between those two, emu oil is superior no?

any inputs?

im looking for the right stuff for my red marks and IF POSSIBLE AT ALL, my horrible scars.

im on tane.

so your on round 3 of tane?

how long were the gaps between your cycles? did you do anything for post maintence?

I've been using emu oil for 2 weeks now and have noticed my redmarks have faded slightly. Maybe in a few months time they will be completely gone. I also use a moisturizing gradual self-tanner lotion (nivea moisturizing glow), which contains jojoba oil; but I started both emu oil and htis product at the same time so I don't know which is exactly responsible for starting to heal my marks (although it's probably emu oil). You can get it on ebay.

As for bio oil, Ive heard mixed reviews. Try emu first.

I've been using emo oil and it is great. Just wanted to let you know you can get it at Vitamin Shoppe, if you have one near you.

Do you apply it to wet or dry skin? And do you apply it before your other topicals or after your other topicals? Thanks!

any inputs?

im on tane.

ive done them all but emu oil is my absolute fav. try copper peptides with it, it worked wonders for me