Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mooshoo

dry skin after tane

its been a year since i stopped tane. my skin is still really dry and sensitive. i see some other people on here have this too. does it go away eventually? i thought tane was out of your body in a month?

If you have it one year post tane, chances are no it won't go away. Don't listen when they say it is out of the body in a month. The blood MAYBE, but not the body. Try taking 480mg of GLA (gamma linolioec acid) found in borage oil. My derm prescribes this for post tane dryness.

if your acne was caused by excessive oil in someways you should be glad to know your acne probably now wont return. Sure you have dry skin but thats easier to main if you no longer are acne prone! All you need to is invest in a good moisturiser and have a balanced healthy diet. Try it out and see how it goes. good luck!

If you have it one year post tane, chances are no it won't go away. Don't listen when they say it is out of the body in a month. The blood MAYBE, but not the body. Try taking 480mg of GLA (gamma linolioec acid) found in borage oil. My derm prescribes this for post tane dryness.

hi, does gla in evening primrose oil cause more oil production too?