Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OilyOneCanobe

PERFECT skin for 1 day

After clearing my acne with Roaccutane(uk), i have been left with scars on both cheeks that make me look tired and blotchy.

Well i was on holiday and i accidently got a tan. (Didn't mean to as I know all about sun ageing).

I returned home and to my surprise the tan made me look as if i had perfectly clear skin. All the redness was gone, and it was even toned. FOR 1 DAY i had this and instantly i was getting attention that iv never had before(11 years of acne).

I bumped into some old friends in town that day, and they said i quote "you look amazing". I was shocked! Then we went to the cinema that day and a group of girls sprung up a conversation with me as i was buying icecream. WTF i thought to myself!

It faded away after that day, and my bad skin has now returned. Its soo tempting to get another tan, but i know how bad they are. Back to blotchy and tired. :(

After clearing my acne with Roaccutane(uk), i have been left with scars on both cheeks that make me look tired and blotchy.

Well i was on holiday and i accidently got a tan. (Didn't mean to as I know all about sun ageing).

I returned home and to my surprise the tan made me look as if i had perfectly clear skin. All the redness was gone, and it was even toned. FOR 1 DAY i had this and instantly i was getting attention that iv never had before(11 years of acne).

I bumped into some old friends in town that day, and they said i quote "you look amazing". I was shocked! Then we went to the cinema that day and a group of girls sprung up a conversation with me as i was buying icecream. WTF i thought to myself!

It faded away after that day, and my bad skin has now returned. Its soo tempting to get another tan, but i know how bad they are. Back to blotchy and tired. :(

Yes tanning is horrible. You increase the risk of skin cancer, which sucks. However, don't they have those sunless tans? Maybe you could try one of those.

Vacation is also relaxing. You were relaxed and felt good and people can tell.

Sunless tanning does not always look fake. I used one and it looked completely natural. I don't know if it is available in the UK, but I used Sally Hansen's airbrush sun. If you DO use a sunless tanner, make absolutely sure that you exfoliate VERY well prior to using it as that will decrease streakiness. There are also gradual tanners in lotion form that work wonderfully according to the reviews I've heard from some people....and seen in person!

Vacation is also relaxing. You were relaxed and felt good and people can tell.

Sunless tanning does not always look fake. I used one and it looked completely natural. I don't know if it is available in the UK, but I used Sally Hansen's airbrush sun. If you DO use a sunless tanner, make absolutely sure that you exfoliate VERY well prior to using it as that will decrease streakiness. There are also gradual tanners in lotion form that work wonderfully according to the reviews I've heard from some people....and seen in person!

Try a tinted moisturizer or some concealer, I think guys can get away with it if done right.

Don't use a fake tan... It can clog pores, if your still kinda acne-prone, i used a cream tan back when i had perfect skin, holy dam was i silly i was yellow at school and people noticed i used fake tan and i felt very embarrassed. :(

I've noticed when i get sun burn, my skin swells up and just looks amazing, the scars fade like 70% but after a day or two it goes back to shit.

I use the Mystic Tan and manual airbrush by a technician at other times. A good technician doing a manual airbrush, using the right level tanner for your skin type, will look the best. It does not clog my pores and I do not break out from it. I also refrain from all dairy, except sheep and goat cheese. If you ABSOLUTELY must have parmesan cheese with your pasta, try pecorino romano, made with sheeps milk, and if you must have ice cream, try Rice Dream's Mint Carob Chip....THOSE ARE BOTH DAIRY PRODUCTS i HAVE A HARD TIME LIVING WITHOUT. Otherwise, I use Erno Laszlo for 3 o'clock skin (oiliest) and retin A micro. And I use panoxyl 10 on my back =. All this has kept me 99 percent clear, with drastically less scarring pustules or whiteheads.

For the record, I have redhead skin that is extremely pale, pastey, sickly looking without some color. A fake tan looks better on me any day than my sun spotted, blotchy and pastey redhead skin.

that one day, you became THE girl magnet!!! Its the power of intention really, that day you were thinking that you were the hottest stuff on the planet, so those girls were naturally attracted to you.