Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kohkane

Jojoba Oil & TTO

I'm thinking of using Jojoba Oil & TTO every other day for my Regimen . Would this be to harsh for my skin? or is there no point in using both products every other day? Thoughts? :shifty:

Trust me it will, Jojoba oil is great and plus the TTO ur doing everything ur skin needs to control ur acne problems topically :) Let me know how it goes. I do it everyday Now, before i used to alternate it with my 10% AHA but i prefer this mixture instead the AHA. I will keep using my AHA but just weekends.

Hey, hows the Acnefree working for you?? I tried long time ago and broke me up badly after 3 weeks of use.

Trust me it will, Jojoba oil is great and plus the TTO ur doing everything ur skin needs to control ur acne problems topically :) Let me know how it goes. I do it everyday Now, before i used to alternate it with my 10% AHA but i prefer this mixture instead the AHA. I will keep using my AHA but just weekends.

Hey, hows the Acnefree working for you?? I tried long time ago and broke me up badly after 3 weeks of use.

Sounds good. If you don't find them at CVS, try Health Stores. I bought my products at Henrys. Try there or wallgreens, etc. I have the Dessert Essence 100% TTO and also the Jojoba oil.

Goodluck,

Never tried Tea Tree Oil but Jojoba oil is pretty amazing...Since using it I've had maybe 1 or 2 new pimples(that healed very quickly might I add) but my marks look better and my oil production is so much more balanced. I still get oily here and there but no where near as much.. I've also been using 100% Aloe Vera Gel to spot treat red/brown spots and it seems to be evening them out and making them less visible in only 3 nights of using it...These are the only 2 products I use and they seem to work well together AND they are all natural...which is the way to go.

You only need to use one drop of TTO for every 10-20 drops of jojoba or whatever. Using higher strengths won't be better for your skin, may irritate and costs more.

Well I saw TTO at Walgreens today but it seems i might have to order Jojoba Oil online so since i might be using TTO only for awhile..do i use it as a moisturizer or apply it to my zits?

You mix it *with* a moisturiser and slap it on, and let the moisturiser sink in everywhere you get spots, do this twice a day.

Some people use pure TTO as a spot treatment, but all spot treatments are in a state of sin really. I personally recommend against doing that, I've a sneaking suspicion that it increases the chance of scarring.

Using it with moisturiser doesn't seem to do that.