Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OilyOneCanobe

Pixel Laser Anyone?

Yup, I am in the process. After four treatments I have seen good results. I have two more to go. If you do a search for "pixel" you can find tons of posts. I posted some pics of my scars after the third treatment in my albums. For me it is a miracle in a way, but a the same time it isn't a miracle treatment. Nothing has really improved my scars except pixel, and I have tried pretty much everything. That said the scars are still there. I don't know if they will be gone after a total of six treatments, but either way I am happy that there is any improvement at all.

Yup, I am in the process. After four treatments I have seen good results. I have two more to go. If you do a search for "pixel" you can find tons of posts. I posted some pics of my scars after the third treatment in my albums. For me it is a miracle in a way, but a the same time it isn't a miracle treatment. Nothing has really improved my scars except pixel, and I have tried pretty much everything. That said the scars are still there. I don't know if they will be gone after a total of six treatments, but either way I am happy that there is any improvement at all.

Glad to hear your having progress, iv just had a look at your pics and the improvements are great. I see no reason why you shouldn't be 100% clear after a few more.

Iv just agreed to go for 3 treatments but am now thinking i will likely need more.

first treatment for pixel & microdermabrasion, its only 2 days after treatment, but i like what im seeing already, everyone is different, but even at a low setting i see a difference, and i think i will be extremely happy after 4 to 6 treatments.