Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sammy1

jus been prescribed!

hiiii! ive jus been prescribed accutane at LONG LAST!! i cant wait to start... ive been prescirbed 25mg a day. i am seven and a half stone..

i dont rely have a main question... but should i expect my skin to get alot wose before it gets better and is this a good dose? :) and jus from other peoples experience whats the best moisturizer and lip balms to use?? rely hope this works.xxxxxxxx

Your skin may get worse before better or may just improve. It depends on a lot of factors such as what medication you are using beforehand. I don't know where you live, but I am in the UK and during my first course found Carmex to be very good for my lips and used Simple moisturisers. My face never got overly dry though - not even as bad as on differin!

I about 2lbs more than you and my dose for my first course and now my second course is 40mg. You may well have your dose imcreased after the first month or so but it depends on how you react to the drug generally. Best of luck!

Your skin may get worse before better or may just improve. It depends on a lot of factors such as what medication you are using beforehand. I don't know where you live, but I am in the UK and during my first course found Carmex to be very good for my lips and used Simple moisturisers. My face never got overly dry though - not even as bad as on differin!

I about 2lbs more than you and my dose for my first course and now my second course is 40mg. You may well have your dose imcreased after the first month or so but it depends on how you react to the drug generally. Best of luck!

ye i do live in the uk!! reckon ill use carmex..

i have my tablets here.... but im so scared to start...jus all the side effects...memory loss hair thinning etc...

i would do anythign for nice clear skin but im rely worried... urgh :(

how is ur course goin???

xx