Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It is driving me crazy. I have this small pimple ( you can barley see it) right at the bottom of my lip. It itches like crazy, and when I try to scratch it with my teeth it hurts. I have an interview tomorrow and I'm afraid I'll just be sitting there thinking about it. I know I should be grateful that I don't have a huge one, since tomorrow is my interview, but this is driving me crazy. Why does acne have to hurt and itch too. Baah.

It is driving me crazy. I have this small pimple ( you can barley see it) right at the bottom of my lip. It itches like crazy, and when I try to scratch it with my teeth it hurts. I have an interview tomorrow and I'm afraid I'll just be sitting there thinking about it. I know I should be grateful that I don't have a huge one, since tomorrow is my interview, but this is driving me crazy. Why does acne have to hurt and itch too. Baah.

It is an antihistamine reaction on the skin. Itching temporarily kills/stuns the nerves on the skin, making for a temporary solution. That is why it is best to never itch skin. You will fall to the hands of the antihistamine effect.

-Dr. Necromancer PhD

if it is an allergic reaction try some benadryl (sp?) cream just be warned that it looks white if you don't blend it in well.

If that doesn't work try putting something cold on it to numb it a bit

It is an antihistamine reaction on the skin. Itching temporarily kills/stuns the nerves on the skin, making for a temporary solution. That is why it is best to never itch skin. You will fall to the hands of the antihistamine effect.

-Dr. Necromancer PhD

Thanks so much Doctor :). Yeah it is still there, and it so small. I can see the white pus ( sorry if it is to much detail). I hope it goes away soon, or i'll be miserable.

if it is an allergic reaction try some benadryl (sp?) cream just be warned that it looks white if you don't blend it in well.

If that doesn't work try putting something cold on it to numb it a bit

Thanks for the advice. I will put something cold on it. I hope it helps.

Lip bumps are the worst.

I would say don't scratch it, but thats pretty much impossible, atleast to me it is.

It is impossible for me to. If it itches, I must stratch. I'm so glad I never had chicken poxs.

I find it weird that certain spots will make me be miserable, and others not so much. If I have a pimple on my forehead I could care less, but if it is on my cheeks ( even small) I hate it. I hate it around the mouth area too. :(