Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so yeah i dont know if this really belongs here...i guess one of the factors of my problem is maybe having a little less self confidence because of my skin but...that's been a core problem of mine for a while...this is somewhat unrelated but im sure a lot of my general insecurities come from being self conscious about the way i look...however i still get plenty of girls, i just get really anxious about asking them out and stuff...i also get small amounts of hormonal acne whenever i meet a new girl, it sucks...

so anyway..i met this girl at a bar/club last saturday..we kinda hit it off, danced for hours, did a lot of grinding and groping and she gave me her number...we kissed(on the cheek) before the night ended....she mentioned she'd be going back there on monday so i gave her a call monday night to see if she was going...she eventually texted me back saying she was so i went...this time the vibe wasnt quite the same and she wasnt AS into me as saturday and was a little distant but probably cuz she was with a few of her guy friends maybe she was shy...but she even said to me "sorry if i dance with these guys, but they are just my guy friends" -- so does that mean she likes me maybe? we still danced a lot and had a good time but it definitely wasn't the same as saturday.

anyway, after the night ended we kissed again on the cheek, said bye and she said call me some time...this was on monday, i havent called her yet...

i REALLY wanna take her out to dinner and get to know her and talk to her outside of a noisy club but im really nervous.. i wanted to know if waiting until sunday/monday would be too long to call her back? any input from a girl maybe would help, is a week+ too long? I don't want her to forget about me..Is it weird to ask her out to dinner a week later? She seems fairly conservative and im not really sure if shes actually into me...I suck at knowing when girls are into me...I've found out like 20 times that girls liked me after it was too late...I'm way too insecure sometimes...I really wanted to take her out this week but i just kept delaying it like i always do...should I call her tomorrow and set something up for next week? can i wait til sunday/monday then call? im worried she wont be into having dinner with me and im also even worried if she says yes...i suck with first dates and dont want it to be an awkward trainwreck...i mean i can hold a conversation really well and I can flirt pretty well when that vibe is there but what if we have nothing in common other than being somewhat physical in a club for 2 nights...i mean i talked to her plenty but club talk is always the same...at the same time I feel this girl is kind of different.. shes classy, really nice and very cute...not some club trash.

dude look at it like this, if shes givin the signs its like a grenade, u just pulled the pin and you gotta throw it, if you wait too long, itll blow up in your face so throw it pimp

how long is too long though? im not gonna wait any longer than Monday but do you think it's weird to not talk to her for a week then call her and ask her to dinner? I mean I have a really busy weekend coming up and I guess I could just tell her that to make it look like I didn't forget about her or anything...cuz I'm not

Or I just call Friday, ask her what shes up to this weekend, when she asks me I tell her I have a really busy weekend and then I see if she wants to have dinner next week..I just suck at getting myself to do things like this, I always delay it, which probably isn't good...

For starters, relax. You could always call her on the weekend and ask her out to lunch to get to know her better. From there, hang out some more and be friends. Whatever is next is up to her.

Yeah, I would do that but my weekend is booked...2 birthday parties to be at...I guess Sunday would be a possibility to take her out but I'll probably be pretty hungover and my skin and confidence is always a wreck the day after drinking, though it heals within a few days.. I'm also thinking dinner because I look and feel better at night and have more energy..unless she wants lunch I'm shooting for a dinner...

you're right though, I gotta relax...I have suffered from very bad anxiety in the past, panic attacks and everything but I've been able to manage my anxiety very well and basically stomp on it for the past 2 years.. Unfortunately, girls are really the only thing that ever brings it back..I start to question myself, my personality and my looks and I'm NEVER sure if they are really into me or not. I'm very confident with girls initially but if I start to have feelings for them and want to date them I get into a pretty weird state sometimes.

do not wait a week+

if you like her ..she likes you

there are no reason for games.

i learned the hard way i was seeing my on and off again ex again last month and i decided to wait a week or two to call him after we hung out, even though i wanted to talk to him so bad and be wiht him very very very badly and he got a girlfriend

and now they look like the fucking brady bunch.

lol the solution is so simple.

call her today, and set a date for NEXT weekend. that way she knows you want to be with her and want to get together with her as soon as possible, but you're booked up until then.

yeah it seems you both like each other, why mess around and wait? just ask her about monday goin for some grub or something.

Alright, I've decided to call her on Saturday during the day(before she goes out)...only 4-5 days since i talked to her last, I was with her on Monday til like 4AM so I don't think it's waiting too long...Im gonna ask if she wants to go out on a week night somewhere..Still pretty nervous but I'm trying to have the attitude of "whats the worst that could happen"...if she says no, whatever, move on...

I guess part of me is extra worried about rejection because I actually think this girl is nice and legitimate, I'm not just trying to get laid, I wanna get to know her and hopefully add to the connection we already had that I hope she felt too.

Im not really sure if im her type but i know there was SOMETHING there when we were dancing and talking and she was very quick to give me her number..i mean she wouldn't have texted me back the next night if she didn't wanna see me again, i know girls fairly well in that sense...if they aren't into a guy they are cold and distant and just ignore...so I gotta just use the signs and have confidence and not stress on it.

anyway, I really appreciate the replies, the people on this board are really nice and genuine.

Thank you and wish me luck :P

so yeah i dont know if this really belongs here...i guess one of the factors of my problem is maybe having a little less self confidence because of my skin but...that's been a core problem of mine for a while...this is somewhat unrelated but im sure a lot of my general insecurities come from being self conscious about the way i look...however i still get plenty of girls, i just get really anxious about asking them out and stuff...i also get small amounts of hormonal acne whenever i meet a new girl, it sucks...

so anyway..i met this girl at a bar/club last saturday..we kinda hit it off, danced for hours, did a lot of grinding and groping and she gave me her number...we kissed(on the cheek) before the night ended....she mentioned she'd be going back there on monday so i gave her a call monday night to see if she was going...she eventually texted me back saying she was so i went...this time the vibe wasnt quite the same and she wasnt AS into me as saturday and was a little distant but probably cuz she was with a few of her guy friends maybe she was shy...but she even said to me "sorry if i dance with these guys, but they are just my guy friends" -- so does that mean she likes me maybe? we still danced a lot and had a good time but it definitely wasn't the same as saturday.

anyway, after the night ended we kissed again on the cheek, said bye and she said call me some time...this was on monday, i havent called her yet...

i REALLY wanna take her out to dinner and get to know her and talk to her outside of a noisy club but im really nervous.. i wanted to know if waiting until sunday/monday would be too long to call her back? any input from a girl maybe would help, is a week+ too long? I don't want her to forget about me..Is it weird to ask her out to dinner a week later? She seems fairly conservative and im not really sure if shes actually into me...I suck at knowing when girls are into me...I've found out like 20 times that girls liked me after it was too late...I'm way too insecure sometimes...I really wanted to take her out this week but i just kept delaying it like i always do...should I call her tomorrow and set something up for next week? can i wait til sunday/monday then call? im worried she wont be into having dinner with me and im also even worried if she says yes...i suck with first dates and dont want it to be an awkward trainwreck...i mean i can hold a conversation really well and I can flirt pretty well when that vibe is there but what if we have nothing in common other than being somewhat physical in a club for 2 nights...i mean i talked to her plenty but club talk is always the same...at the same time I feel this girl is kind of different.. shes classy, really nice and very cute...not some club trash.