Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hoursafter

we're going streaking! (scars)

i went streaking tonight. it was only when it was like pitch black. i hate myself, i'm covered in acne scars on my back and chest. i would kill to be free of them so i could walk around shirtless like my friends at these parties. how am i ever supposed to find a girl? i'm fucking weird. acne scars are such bs. they've cured it, bring it to the public! please...

i went streaking tonight. it was only when it was like pitch black. i hate myself, i'm covered in acne scars on my back and chest. i would kill to be free of them so i could walk around shirtless like my friends at these parties. how am i ever supposed to find a girl? i'm fucking weird. acne scars are such bs. they've cured it, bring it to the public! please...

Today all my friends went tubing down the river... I can't go because I'm too embarrassed by my scars. It's terrible. I feel awful.

Oh don't sweat it. Acne scars on your body is soooooooo not a big deal. As a girl, I'll just tell you right now, it's not at all a turn off. Unless a girl is EXTREMELY materialistic (thereby not worth your time) she won't care at all.

hmmm... i don't care that much about the girls. i care more about just what people think in general. i know i can get girls back home and in bed with me :P I'm hot besides my scars haha! I'm not sure where i'm going here.......... I don't want my guy friends to see it and judge and I hate it. I really wish a personals website for only acne scarred people would be started so I could know that any girl wouldn't mind and would know me going into a relationship.

Very much related.... Any minnesota girls looking for a date with a body acne scarred guy send mea private message!!!

HAHA! yo we went streaking a few weeks back too. But only when it was night time, some people too pictures but luckily my scars didn't really come out. Yay ;)

I totally know what you're goin through!....I too have some NASTY scars on my back....I would LOVE to wear a tank top or go shirtless......

I sometimes wonder what women think of my scared up back......(manly or nasty)?

haha...