Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

-well, I have stubborn persistent acne. near impossible to treat. just.. nothing works. most things make it worse. though I really think I have a lot of hidden food allergies so hopefully soon I'll get some answers that'll help me clear my skin once and for all

-i've lost three pregnancies :( all were unplanned and I am still really young, 21 still in college but still it's hard

-I so soooo miss and I'm still in love with my ex boyfriend.

-recently lost my grandmother as well

-I have.. mild depression, anxiety, terrible IBS, insomnia/extreme fatigue, and obviously terrible skin. like.. it's hard when every day has these stresses.

-I'm self conscious and really can't leave the house without makeup

-compared to my siblings.. I'm the short pudgy one with pimples. ok I'm "normal" weight, 5'1" 110lbs, but I'm quite chubby really. my siblings are tall, thin, with crystal clear skin.

I can definitely relate to some of your problems. I have IBD, mild depression and ridiculous anxiety problems but somehow I keep plugging along just like yourself and many other people on this planet. Chin up. Thing will get better someday. :comfort:

5'1 110 is perfect thats not pudgy. thats the perfect weight, you dont wanna be too thin you wanna have alil of a body on you..

but hey your young, theres alot of opportunity out there for you still!! Try and hang in there!!

-well, I have stubborn persistent acne. near impossible to treat. just.. nothing works. most things make it worse. though I really think I have a lot of hidden food allergies so hopefully soon I'll get some answers that'll help me clear my skin once and for all

-i've lost three pregnancies :( all were unplanned and I am still really young, 21 still in college but still it's hard

-I so soooo miss and I'm still in love with my ex boyfriend.

-recently lost my grandmother as well

-I have.. mild depression, anxiety, terrible IBS, insomnia/extreme fatigue, and obviously terrible skin. like.. it's hard when every day has these stresses.

-I'm self conscious and really can't leave the house without makeup

-compared to my siblings.. I'm the short pudgy one with pimples. ok I'm "normal" weight, 5'1" 110lbs, but I'm quite chubby really. my siblings are tall, thin, with crystal clear skin.

Go back to basics. I always tell my friends 'simplify and maximize'.