Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
metalman

If you could live anywhere in the world..

.. where would it be? and why

for me I'd have to say somewhere in the UK.

Why?

The girls :lol:

for some reason I really dig UK girls, maybe it's their accents :wub::lol:

It also just looks like a cool place to live

i would go from Scotland to somewhere in mainland europe such as croatia.

its such beautiful country. or maybe romania with varied landscapes of forests, white sandy beaches and medieval cities.

Guest missyjean130

Southern Chile. Cos'...South American guys are really hot

I'm from New Zealand and I'd like to stay in New Zealand! However if there is anywhere else I want to live its North California

Can anyone tell me how realistic it would be to live in a boat in Japan?

Swiss Alps. If there is an area of them that is foggy and snowy year round that would be nice.

I would want to live in Istanbul. Turkey. Don't ask why. Not that I had a good experience with turks :rolleyes: but I love the turkish culture and thinks it's really beautiful there.

I would want to live in Istanbul. Turkey. Don't ask why. Not that I had a good experience with turks :rolleyes: but I love the turkish culture and thinks it's really beautiful there.

Probably somewhere in east Asia (Korea, Japan etc) Can't get enough of their unique cuisine :D

But soooo humid, i couldnt handle it.

there are tons of plaes i want to visit, but i'm not sure if i want to live there.

so far it's a toss up between new zealand and california. norway might be ingteresting though!

and ya, my great grandmother spent a lot of time in istanbul as a youngin, i really want to go!

Scottish Highlands. Sparsely populated, bleak weather and wide-open space make it my kind of place. Or I can just move up north and I'd get the same result.

Scottish Highlands. Sparsely populated, bleak weather and wide-open space make it my kind of place. Or I can just move up north and I'd get the same result.