Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey i've been on differin and minocylin for 4 months now,

im glad to say im 100% pimple free but i have those stupid red marks and i was wondering if differin and minocylin will help with them or what i can buy to use to make them clear up...

heres a pictar... :)

http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedao5.jpg

You could try using retin-a micro for 5-6 months and see if the redness subsides. And if it doesn't try the stronger retin-a. I tried microdermabrasion and it didn't really do much for the redness in the middle of my eyebrows. It did help the rest of my face though, but I, just like you, am still looking for a better way to get the redness to fade. My dermatologist told me my scarring most likely would not heal, but she said the redness would take about up to a year, and two full years for it to go away completely. Best of luck to you.

You could try using retin-a micro for 5-6 months and see if the redness subsides. And if it doesn't try the stronger retin-a. I tried microdermabrasion and it didn't really do much for the redness in the middle of my eyebrows. It did help the rest of my face though, but I, just like you, am still looking for a better way to get the redness to fade. My dermatologist told me my scarring most likely would not heal, but she said the redness would take about up to a year, and two full years for it to go away completely. Best of luck to you.

Well, don't think negative. My redness is a bit more severe than yours. I think yours looks mild. 4-6 months isn't out of the question for you, IMO. Stick with your plan and do it everyday, I think you will get some positive results.

I don't think retinoids are right for if you are already 100% and just looking for a way to rid of the red marks. Try using some exfoliants like AHA, Neutrogena Healthy Skin Lotion, or Finacea.

a year?

Fuck, i was thinking 4 months max....

That sucks, but thanks though.

Good luck to you as well.

a year?

Fuck, i was thinking 4 months max....

That sucks, but thanks though.

Good luck to you as well.