Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kohkane

New Regimen

Day 2 *Morning:* Cant say there much improvement in my face. I'm kinda force to use a moisturizer since my face is to dry. But its getting better :) I cant exactly say that my face has gotten better. But I'm proud to say there aren't any new breakouts :D The red bumps are tiny now also. The funny thing is...theres one part of my forehead that has stayed PERFECTLY clear the whole time..there not even a single scar on it..:dot: now only if that could be my whole face.

Current Status of face: Shitty.

Update: Just got the stuff for the regimen :) 100% TTO and 98% Aloe Vera gel + vitamin E :) it makes the TTO smells better =p

Day 2 *Night:* Woah, just got done using the TTO oil as a spot treatment and my eyes are super watery O.o I didn't apply much..just forehead, cheeks & chin. I may have gotten a tad close to my eyes..not sure.. :think: I guess this is going to be a Trail & Error thing :redface:...Gah..I hate it when i accidentally add another post T_T

yes, a teeny tiny bit on a qtip should be enough to put on a zit, it is definitely strong and some folks do not use full strength at first. Be careful, if you skin isn't used to it, will be very drying!

Day 3 *Morning:* Haven't noticed much improvement. My skin does seem to be less oily now. But in the acne department I haven't noticed much. My cheeks are almost clear tho :dance: So that just leaves me the forehead to focus on :doubt:

Current Status of face: Shitty.

Day 3 *Night:*So I just popped two zits, I couldn't help it :cry: They were just so big and...pus filled D: So i had to pop them. I applied TTO a few hrs ago and the redness has gone down a bit. I also just got back from the derm and she said my acne is non inflamed, and to avoid any chemicals she was about to prescribe me . I told her what I was doing currently and she said that theres a good chance that it'll work for me but I should wash with a gentle cleanser instead of just plain water (She recommended Cetaphil :rolleyes: ) So I may or may not pick that up. I still want to give plain water a good chance. I'm still hoping to be clear before school starts D: Seems like non inflamed acne is more of a pain to get rid of then regular acne is.

Update: Incase anyone wanted to know, these are the products I'm using

TTO [ http://jason-natural.elsstore.com/view/pro...949&cid=169 ]

Aloe Vera [ http://jason-natural.elsstore.com/view/pro...955&cid=164 ]

Day 4 *Morning* The two zits I popped are smaller but reddish still. No new breakouts yet, but apart from that I haven't noticed much. It looks like I took a black sharpie and drew many black acne scars around my cheeks tho :dot:

Current Status of face: Shittyish :eh:

Update: I decided to exfoliate a little. So I used an old scrub that didn't break me out and my face is glowing :)I'm thinking if I exfoliate the TTO & Aloe vera will work better?

I agree with the last poster, you need to give any one regimin time and avoid adding different things at one time so you can figure out what's working and what isn't. It will take a month to two months for you to see results with any product. I will agree with what someone else said and that's the 10% BP isn't good for your skin. I use a 2.5 % which is a walgreen brand and it's very similar to proactiv in that it doesn't turn white or my skin feel excessively dry.

I know =\ But I freaked and scraped it. Honestly, I've been really impatient with my acne lately. Not exactly sure why :ninja: usually I give things time but I'm guessing I want to be clear in under 3 1/2 months :eh:

Day 5 *Morning:*No new breakouts. Alot of my older ones are drying out and I cant help but to pick them off :lol: The other ones are slowly going away. Sooooo, not much to say right now. =p

Day 5 *Night* Welll...I just got a haircut....nothing much to report......except there 2 giant red pimples now! =[ GAHHHH, I'm going to apply some TTO and ice them.

Day 6 *Morning:* Lol, I spent all night working on iTunes to correct my album artwork =p Didn't go to bed till about 4am and I admit I haven't exactly been eating healthy either. But my face hasn't broken out except for those 2 red pimples :D Which have gone down quiet a bit, there still red but not as bad as yesterday. :D My face seems to be clearing up now so I'm pretty happy lol

Current status of face: Decent

Day 8 *Morning:* No new breakouts :D My skin seems to be getting better...the right side of my cheek has pretty much cleared up with minimal scarring :D on the other hand..my left cheek is clear but its a scar frenzy =[ In 4 days I'll be leaving for Kentucky, and I doubt I'll follow my regimen closly except for washing my face with plain water D: Hopefully when I get back I don't break out into crazy frenzy.

Day 8 *Night:*I hate those zits that you can feel but they never come up =| I'm not sure what there called but there annoying -.-'

Day 9 *Morning:* No new breakouts! My face looks better now IMO :D the older breakouts have gone down quiet a bit and now there pretty much small bumps. Three days till my trip to kentucky =| I'm really hoping I don't break out D:

Current status of face: Decent :boogie:

Day 11: *Night* Well yesterday I pooped two zits that were under the skin but kinda painful...The next day they went away beautifully, I can still feel them but you can't seem them :dance: So I noticed that I had one more that was slightly raised and small..so I think (Ohhh..well I'll just pop this one also :shifty: ) Instead...It didn't pop :shock: And now I have a large skin color bump...ARGH the day before my trip also -.-' I Iced it for 30mins in the morning and i'm icing it again as we speak...I applied TTO and now I just have to pray for a miracle to happen :pray: On the other hand my face is clearing up pretty nicely...if u exclude the giant bump that I caused :doh::cry:

Day 15 *Night* Well..Shocking but true..my face did not break out into a horrible mess :D I didn't even have time to wash my face for a day and im fine :D Surprisingly my face seems clearer and the giant bump scared but its barely noticeable unless ur EXTREMELY close to me :D I'm really surprise because for the 4 days..the only thing I ate was fast food O.O I'll go more into detail tomorrow morning

Current status of face: Its getting there! :boogie:

Day 20 *Afternoon:* Ah, Sorry I haven't been on much =p My skin is looking better :) but the dark spots are REALLY visible now.. =[ But w/e.... my cheeks have flared up a bit...but I've also started taking fish oil regularly now. Instead of my usual.."I should take fish oil now! :D" Then I stop after three days.. =p I've also started taking Super B-Complex+C 3 times a day, and I also plan on taking Vitamin A once my face is clear :). Soooo...so far so good :) BTW! I forgot to mention..TTO ran out around...Day 16..so I've just been washing my face with water and lightly scrubbing it with a body scrub..(Its a very soft one :) ) whenever i feel its necessary or needing a scrub.. sooo...that my update....sorry if I'm not on as much..my summer has been decently busy now :) I've also gotten a mac and I've been playing around on it.

Current status of face: Mucho better then it used to be.

Because I'm trying my options before I decide to use Accutane? Also, this seems to be working soo..Accutane may not be needed......Sooner or later I'm hoping i can just narrow it down to a cleanser and a moisturizer..:boogie: and just take fish oil.

Because I'm trying my options before I decide to use Accutane? Also, this seems to be working soo..Accutane may not be needed......Sooner or later I'm hoping i can just narrow it down to a cleanser and a moisturizer..:boogie: and just take fish oil.

that's like saying.. "i wanna improve my chest, but im gonna do some pushups at home before i try hitting the gym."

talk with your doc about Accutane.. once you're done you'll thank me... (saves you a shitload of time and headaches..)

on the other hand, if you really don't want to, im glad this is sorta working for you ;)

oh and also, im assuming you have a lot of acne.. - if you don't , then indeed Accutane is not needed... (havent seen pics.)

No I don't have alot of acne =p Its mainly my forehead and my cheeks and usually there just small annoying bumps..not to bad..most of the time =| btw pics are in the 1st/2nd page.....They don't show much..but..*shrug*

Day 21 *Night* Well....I just got a really bad breakout..=[ But I think its mainly because of how much milk Ive been drinking...So I'm going to slow down on that..-.-' I also was looking back on some pictures today and I was thinking.."Wow..my skin looked GOOD back then...." and that was a few months ago when I was using the orange Neutrogena facial bar :ninja: I don't remember why I stopped using it...I might go back to it...=p I also need to update my sig..lol

Day 25 *Night:* My face is starting to clear up now :) i've slowed down on drinking the milk..(Actually i've stopped because we ran out =p) My dark spots are also started to lighten up...tho since ive started aloe Vera my skin has become flaky..not much but flaky..O.o

Boy...Do I have good news for everyone :D 90% clear and getting better :D

I'll type everything up tomorrow ^-^