Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suzyQ1975

Everyday Minerals New Site STINKS!

Okay, I have not been the biggest fan of EDM but I thought that I would give them another shot, I'm extremely happy with Joppa but am in the mood for a change. Anyway I can not seem to locate anything on this new site and the shopping cart keeps deleting my items. I emailed CS and they have been no help at all. Has anyone else experienced any problems.

They are still pushing the new website. There sure to be bugs around. Help them, send in emails. And give them some time. I am sure once it's all settled, things will roll again :)

Just to add on: I experience a few login issue, such as unauthorized access to my own account and getting logged out etc. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

Oh I've emailed and I have gotten no where...I guess I'll stick with Joppa it works and I never really cared for EDM anyways but with all the raves I thought I would give it another shot. Maybe I'll try again in a month or so...hopefully the shopping cart will work by then.

I tried to order some things last night and when I clicked checkout it took me right back to my shopping cart over & over so I emailed them and they said it should be working today. Give it a try :)

I've had lots of issues with the new site, if you read my posts in the Cult thread lol. I'm doing my best to communicate my problems with the team. It's not keeping me from trying new things, though, as the product is still amazing and I understand that the site is totally new and they're still working out lots of kinks.

It's frustrating, but I'm being as patient as I can. I think the site will be cool when they're done smoothing out the edges.

I'm one of those people who have become less enthusiastic about EM since the unofficial website "launch". In my opinion, it was a disaster. That, a few other things about censoring comments, and the way Carina handles things make me want to try out another mineral makeup company. Such a shame for them since I was ready to make HUGE purchase.

I think the new site look fabulous. They are a growing company who are learning how to handle new situations like this. Just give them a chance, I definately think the product is worth it.

I'm also annoyed with the site change, I honestly thought the other site was fine, afterall I'm there for the product. But I'm definitely sticking with them as things smooth out (cause they will!) - the product is worth it.

I agree that the new site thing has been a disaster. I still prefer the old one.

But the cart is working well for me now. I still haven't tried checking out. I hope the shipping problems are fixed. If not, you can email your order to customer service and they will send you an invoice with the amount and you can pay it through paypal and email them the receipt.

The special right now is 20% off plus a free full size blush, so I am definitely placing an order by June 10th. The code is in the cult thread or at the top of the EM forum.

I haven't even visited the new site; I have plenty of makeup left from EDM. I don't need to apply much, just a little dusting and I'm fine. So I probably won't have to reorder for a year. :D The site should be just fine by then. :lol:

i agree. the color photos are worse than those on the old site, especially the blushes. they all look really dark and unappealing right now.

i can't even check out. there's an error message. lol. saves me money though, gotta thank them for that at least. :)

Ugh. The new site is completely awful. I don't have one good thing to say about it. Bad business to roll out a site like that. Someone ought to be fired.

I just placed an order the other night, after making up my cart the day before and I had zero problems. I thought it was fine.

If you are having problems with the new site you can revert back to the old one. Simple...

If you are having problems with the new site you can revert back to the old one. Simple...

The old site has not been an option since the "hard launch". There is a link, but the pictures are distorted and you can't order anything to a cart on the old site.

I still don't like the new site very much, but I was able to add things, fill my kits and checkout okay.

There may still be some issues with international shipping prices. I think they are still working on that.

And Carina is extending the current special past the June 10th. deadline, but I don't think she has specified when it's ending yet.

They are still working out the problems with domestic shipping, too. When I place an order on Friday the DHL prices were so high. One of the options was over 400 dollars for shipping - and my order was only 40.

The new site is horribly buggy. I think EDM is getting screwed over by their programmers, because there is no way a group of seven programmers should have taken this long to put up a site that has so many obvious bugs and such a poor design.

I still can't wait to try out some of the new products on the site. Hopefully I will get my order early next week. Going off of all my past orders, I should get my latest order on Wednesday, but I'm not too optimistic about that.

The new site still has problems. I tried to order some stuff today and I had trouble keeping stuff in my cart. Sometimes I had double things in my cart. I got frustrated and gave up. Maybe I'll try again in a couple of weeks to see if it gets better.

I never saw the old site, but it did take me a while to figure out how to put stuff in my cart and make color selections on the current site. It also had a bunch of code gibberish on the shipping selections, which if you look carefully, will default to the lowest/slowest shipping via USPS (for American customers.) I was a lottle freaked initally, because I thought it was going to charge me over $14 for DHL shipping!

Maybe I'll try again in a couple of weeks to see if it gets better.

I was thinking of doing that, too, since I have issues with not being able to check out. *sigh*