Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im sorry to hear that you are having a very hard time with your skin.. Are you on Accutane? If so it should definately help you it will just take time. There are things you can do for scars once you are clear. It really sucks to have acne ive had it for 14 yrs and am now on Accutane. Ive felt the same way you just gotta pull through and make it day by day eventually it will all work out. Please dont do anything to yourself it will get better. I know you will still have scars but who knows what they could come out with to fix them or at least make them better. Laser resurfacing I heard works well and also TCA Peels, but first you gotta get clear. Take Care

There are some really serious acne drugs out there that can basically cure your acne. Go to the accutane board and look around. The effects are really amazing. Life is really worth living.

alright well...i have scars also and i really recomend any of the theree things because they have really helped me

1. vitmain e....seirously every single night. i had a huge scar and i put it on for a month straight and it was gone

2. bio oil...ive heard this works and i just bought it ill let you know

3. merderma....now this is expensive but ive heard nothign but good things...like people have scars for years and nothing else worked but this...

last....why dont you try a glycolic peel? thats what my derm recommened or just ask her/him what you can do for these scars...theres always something you can do

there is always some kind of procedure you can do ....they even have procedures to help pockmarks and scars and such

i feel depressed sometimes too, and im considering accutane...why dont you also if you havent already tried . ive heard it works wondersss

dont end your life for some stupid shit like scars. there are people out there half as lucky as all of us with bigger problems...people cant walk, cant see, cant talk and we are lucky to have all those things. its scars they will fade away.

youd be selfish to take your own life....what about your family and friends

If you really were depressed and wanted to die, you would do it by now and not come here.

Go on Accutane. You can't complain about your skin if you haven't tried everything out there. You sound like you're saying you have no hope but you've never been on Accutane which I guarantee will clear your skin.

Accutane gives hope. My back is clearing up so well now. I am wearing no shirt for the first time in 5 years.

Hmm I don't get it...maybe the pic resolution is bad or something but from the looks of it your skin is relatively fantastic

But yeah at least hit up a few options before you finish yourself. When everything is exhausted, only then finishing oneself is maybe a consideration.

If you really were depressed and wanted to die, you would do it by now and not come here.

Hmm I suppose I see your point. But you're not supposed to call their bluffs...that's like a suicide hotline saying call back when you really mean it :think:

Hmm I suppose I see your point. But you're not supposed to call their bluffs...that's like a suicide hotline saying call back when you really mean it :think:

Hang in there. Many of us have had those days where skin just isn't getting better and life seems hopeless. I don't know how long you've been dealing with acne but do you really wanna give up now? Think how much stronger you'll be once you finally beat it. And having acne scars isn't the end of the world. I have some noticeable scarring and it doesn't even bother me anymore. Keep your head up man.

i'm so sorry you feel this way gt. it hurts me deeply to hear you say this because i live the misery you're going through as well. please stay with us - you're a great person and you didn't deserve any of this.

I absolutely can't take this anymore. My face is not getting any better. Even if it does, I have scars. I can't take this shit any longer. I really just wanna die.

You are unhappy and seek 'relief' by ending your life however after you die, are you going to experience relief or happiness? Death is nothingness. You are not happy or relieved when you die. The only way to really be happy is to work on yourself and on your life. I know someone that was young and was extremely unhappy, on the verge of suicide. YEARS later he is now very happy with his life. He is married and has a family, a good job, etc. If he were to end his life would he have had the chance to ever be happy? No. Re-evaluate your situation and do something to make your life worth living.

Suicide is not going to fix anything and will only cause grief and sorrow for your loved ones.

I also agree with Necro for the most part :P perhaps try different forms of change though :P

Don't put all your eggs in the accutane basket. What happens if it doesn't work for you? The real problem you need to face is accepting the fact that acne is a part of who you are as much as being tall, smart, athletic, etc., etc...