Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
atrocious

wouldn't have this much scarring

if i hadn't gone on accutane. should of found other alternatives.

i feel ya....i dun have scarring but i'm stuck with a shitload of redmarks that i never used to get before going on tane

Although Ive got some scarring from going on tane, the worst of the scarring developed waaaay before I took accutane. Im just glad that tane has (kinda) cleared me up so I dont have to worry about any more scarring. Although it wouldnt really matter if I got any more scars on my face since my cheeks are pretty much covered.

if i hadn't gone on accutane. should of found other alternatives.

i feel ya....i dun have scarring but i'm stuck with a shitload of redmarks that i never used to get before going on tane

well, supposively the hyperpigmentation fades after tane so you're probably going to be okay. accutane broke me really bad for a while and left pitted/saucer scars which won't fade. of course, hyperpigmentation too...a lot of hyperpigmentation.

I've got a lot of red marks but they're slowly fading. Some of the newer scarring that occurred during Accutane now seems to be filling in. I've been off of Tane for almost 3 weeks.

Atrocious it will fill in some degree. I had NO scarring before i took accutane, it has given me the most peculiar scaring you have ever seen.

Anyway i recommend you start taking 500mg of vitamin C twice per day. Don't go overboard though. Once you have been off of accutane for a few months and assuming you have no flushing issues then you can use a retinoid... If your scarring is of mild-moderate depth now it will improve drastically doing the above over a 6-12 month period.