Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dan have you ever thought about doing a shaving cream/gel? For some odd reason I still believe shaving creams/gels breakout my face as I only breakout where I shave and I use the sensor excel 2 blade. Maybe in the future it would be pretty cool to have a shaving cream with ingredients helpful for the face with some jojoba oil or aloe added in.

Just a suggestion or idea I thought I would post lol.

Dan actually recommends shaving with his cleanser, and he had it formulated so that it would provide a nice thick lather. Have you given it a try yet? You can also help prep your skin for a shave with some jojoba oil and the cleanser lather together. My husband has been using the jojoba oil alone and says it works as well as a typical shave gel. He just puts a small palm full on his face and neck area and shaves as usual.

You might also find Dan's new shaving video helpful. http://www.acne.org/faq.html#shave

Dan actually recommends shaving with his cleanser, and he had it formulated so that it would provide a nice thick lather. Have you given it a try yet? You can also help prep your skin for a shave with some jojoba oil and the cleanser lather together. My husband has been using the jojoba oil alone and says it works as well as a typical shave gel. He just puts a small palm full on his face and neck area and shaves as usual.

You might also find Dan's new shaving video helpful. http://www.acne.org/faq.html#shave

Thanks I'm going to try shaving with the cleanser tomorrow, I've just been afraid of razor burn.

Just an update on this. I've been shaving with the cleanser the past 2 days, it works great. The only thing is it doesn't lather on real good when I'm in the shower, I use 2-3 full pumps but I don't get any razor burn and I've noticed my face doesn't sting or feel irritated anymore like it did with shaving cream when I'm done. Hopefully this will help reduce my breakouts even more.