Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so i have 13 more days left of a 40 mg course......i'm been on it for 5 months.

would it be okay to just take 80 mgs for the last couple of days to cut the remainder of time left in half??? or would this just lead to a breakout. i want to finish as fast as i can

I don't understand why you're all so impatient..

Yes, upping your dosage will most likely make you breakout. Just finish, jeez. You've made it THIS far.

how long have u been on accutane for......when ur lips are litterally peeling off and your eyes are as red as a fukin tomato then tell me we're impatient. oo and when u can't breath because no matter how much u blowyour nose its always stuffed then u can call us impatient

Yes, upping your dosage will most likely make you breakout. Just finish, jeez. You've made it THIS far.

how long have u been on accutane for......when ur lips are litterally peeling off and your eyes are as red as a fukin tomato then tell me we're impatient. oo and when u can't breath because no matter how much u blowyour nose its always stuffed then u can call us impatient

here here. i can understand where your coming from, but stick it out. dont forget the symptoms wont stop immediately after you finish the course.

here here. i can understand where your coming from, but stick it out. dont forget the symptoms wont stop immediately after you finish the course.

oo i know that thanks....question....my birthday is on the 29th of june, if i finish by the 16th willl my lips be semi normal for my b0day?

Vanessa,

I doubt it. If you read this forum it stays in your system for QUITE A WHILE after you stop. (Like 6 weeks or more). If you hate it so much then just stop.

yes i know it stays in your system but i've also heard ppl say that the dryness went away in a week

Vanessa,

I doubt it. If you read this forum it stays in your system for QUITE A WHILE after you stop. (Like 6 weeks or more). If you hate it so much then just stop.

yes i know it stays in your system but i've also heard ppl say that the dryness went away in a week

dont listen to these tools Vanessa,

i couldnt take the side effects so i cut my dosage from 80mg/day to 120mg/day to finish faster the last week...which i did. I didnt experience any increase in side effect nor an initial breakout.

i did a 5-month course. at this point your liver and body in general is used to accutane....a week wont mean anything.

If you read my signature, you'd see that I don't start until June 24th.

Like others said, though, if you hate it so much then just stop taking it.