Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
love26

Free candida test in your home

Hey everyone!

Ive seen alot of people talking about Candida. Ive done alot of research on it and know alot about it. Ive also done the Candida cleanse. anyway , some people seem to be confused about the subject. Im attaching a link that talks about how to do a candida cleanse to see if you have it.

http://www.adhdrelief.com/CandidaTest.html

Try it! Compare with others in your family. Good luck!

Mine all sank to the bottom when I did that a while ago. But I highly doubt that's very scientific and it probably will sink, as saliva is more dens than water. I think they say that to make you buy the product.

I don't know, just a guess. It's probably best to get a real test done before you freak out.

Because I remember I started freaking out too.

But then again I never got tested so I may have it who knows :o lol

Mine all sank to the bottom when I did that a while ago. But I highly doubt that's very scientific and it probably will sink, as saliva is more dens than water. I think they say that to make you buy the product.

Did you have the squiggly lines? Did you do it in the AM?

Its pretty accurate. I did it and I had those little legs everywhere. I did it again after being on the cleanse for a while and it was so much better. I didnt have any legs and most of my spit sank.

Another thing, there is no need to freak out. Everyone has Candida, but if you have an overgrowth of it you just do the cleanse and thats it.

This whole concept of candida keeps popping up on these boards, and most likely will continue to do so. However, it seems like there is so much speculation and guesswork about this stuff.

Look online to try and find the lifespan of candida. You wont find a definite scientific answer anywhere. Yet I have heard people say that it dies in a matter of hours once you stop "feeding it". Then I hear many others say that you have to basically conduct an all out war against it which takes forever and it still doesn't guarantee death because the candida changes form or whatever and taps deeper into our body and all this crap.

Where is the straight up scientific information about this... what defines an overgrowth... and how do you get rid of it....

I really would like to know some solid concrete facts about this stuff... why is it such a mysterious foe?

Here's a good source for the things you can eat, and the things you should avoid if you are doing a candida diet.

Its basically a paleo diet without nuts and fruits mostly.

Green veggies, low gi, meat and stuff like that. Eggs are allright aswell.

The food list on wholeapproach is very good, and it helped me alot when I were adjusting my diet. Im not sure that im over candida yet, but im not getting the same die off effects as in the beginning of my diet, and I feel alot better (so does my skin).

But im still waiting to get some tests done, to see how things are.

http://www.wholeapproach.com/diet/

^^ WHOLEAPPROCH

^ there is no scientific information about this... I feel candida overgrowth is usually more paranoia than anything.. Buy more supplements!

^ there is no scientific information about this... I feel candida overgrowth is usually more paranoia than anything.. Buy more supplements!

I feel the same way. Yet I know it is a real thing and the condition of overgrowth does exist in many people. There has to be some experts who can chime in about this. All you ever hear is do this cleanse, take these 23 herbs and supplements, and eat only meat and vegetables for the next 5 years and maybe that will cure you.

Sorry to sound negative but I have wondered about this forever and can never find real answers or even real "I had terrible candida and completely cured it" stories. All you ever hear about is people struggling through trying to get rid of it or wondering if they have it.

I feel the same way. Yet I know it is a real thing and the condition of overgrowth does exist in many people. There has to be some experts who can chime in about this. All you ever hear is do this cleanse, take these 23 herbs and supplements, and eat only meat and vegetables for the next 5 years and maybe that will cure you.

Sorry to sound negative but I have wondered about this forever and can never find real answers or even real "I had terrible candida and completely cured it" stories. All you ever hear about is people struggling through trying to get rid of it or wondering if they have it.

I concur. Some people who've extremely depressed immune systems (AIDS) or long time users of pro-biotics may have candida issues.

The problem lies within the symptoms. There are about 50 ranging from headaches to nausea.. I mean come on. Certain foods can cause headaches and or nausea for me and candida has nothing to do with it. (alcohol --> headaches for instance. green apples with skin --> stomach ache. Acne? I know peanut butter does, its a potent phytoandrogen.

its also heavily based on diet, and the mind is a powerful thing. For anyone prone to eating disorders as a way of coping with external pressures, I could see someone developing a candida 'illness' and obsessing over their diet. All that stress could lead to their hormones going crazy and creating even more acne. Who knows?

If you're exercising and eating well, then no worries :P

Do I Have Candida?

If you have ever taken broad-spectrum antibiotics; suffer from recurring and chronic brain fog; irritability; vaginitis; jock itch; thrush; ringworm; acne; digestive complaints; chronic fatigue; crying jags; - then yes, it's safest to assume that you do and act accordingly. Don't trust the spit-test, I've taken it when I had candida and when I haven't, and both times the test looked positive.

Well, I never spit in a glass, but I use to wake up feeling like there were strings in my mouth. I took a purchased candida cleanse that consisted of probiotics, fiber capsules and anti-fungal herbs for I don't remember how long. A couple of weeks I guess. This was at the same time I started cutting back on sugars and processed foods. I didn't do the candida diet though as I'd just started eating more nutrient dense foods which includes fruit and didn't want to stop them.

Anyway, it cleared up the strings in the mouth thing. But I'm wondering if candida overgrowth isn't still there and a cause of my sinus problems. I'm going to start taking anti-fungals like oil of oregano, more garlic, and coconut oil.

Chances are if you've been on antibiotics for an extended amount of time, without taking probiotics, and while eating a poor diet consisting of a lot of processed foods and sugar, you have candida.

Last summer, before I started changing my diet, I ate crap (like a lot of people), and was on antibiotics for almost 4 months. No probiotics.

Chances are if you've been on antibiotics for an extended amount of time, without taking probiotics, and while eating a poor diet consisting of a lot of processed foods and sugar, you have candida.

Last summer, before I started changing my diet, I ate crap (like a lot of people), and was on antibiotics for almost 4 months. No probiotics.

[ If you don't have yeast infections, like, ever, does that still mean you have a candida overgrowth? Or is it a way you can tell if you have it.. =P

So r these good reasons for me to think I have Candida? Or am I being paranoid?

1.White/Hairy tounge

2.Sugar cravings

3. Inability to gain muscle/weight

4.Athlete's Foot

5.Failed Spit Test

6.Two month use of antibiotics

What do u guys think?

So r these good reasons for me to think I have Candida? Or am I being paranoid?

1.White/Hairy tounge

2.Sugar cravings

3. Inability to gain muscle/weight

4.Athlete's Foot

5.Failed Spit Test

6.Two month use of antibiotics

What do u guys think?

Yea i'm on it I bought all my drugs i need 4 romeo's regimen and probiotics and coconut oil to work in conjunction. Very excited to c results!!!!!!!!!!

Wish me luck.

Candida sucks. I was told that i had candida because my fingernails were white, instead of pink. I wasnt suprised since my diet used to contain a lot of sugar. I took paracleanse, and didnt really see any remarkable results...To rid candida, you basically cant eat any food you enjoy.

Yea i'm on it I bought all my drugs i need 4 romeo's regimen and probiotics and coconut oil to work in conjunction. Very excited to c results!!!!!!!!!!

Wish me luck.

Wish me luck.

Damn, fast response!

Anyways, you should also get oil of oregano, very strong anti-fungal and switch them around. I think you read about that already. Also, dont take probiotics and antifunglas at the same time! You should take anti funglas in the am and then the probiotics later. Good luck and be strong! your gonna have killer cravings! Starve those suckers!

Y not at the same time?

So I should take coconut oil in the AM and probio in the PM?