Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User24582

How to Cure Your Acne

Hi Healthoid,

I've been visiting your site for a while now. Great stuff, and your skin looks great!

Part 3 is up :D .

I realized I still had a lot of theory to explain, but it's all very important to understand in order to see why certain diets work and certain diets don't.

I'll get into some more meaty stuff in part 4.

Once again great read. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I keep wanting more. You should get into movies or Television. I would go see everyone lol. But seriously I have gone to your site at least 3 times in the last 3 days so if that is the reason this is being strung like this Congrats you will have Millions of visitors soon. :D

The unfolding of each part is almost like a narrative of all the things I discovered researching the subject on the web, including this forum, and finding my cure through diet. I probably wont learn anything new from it but its great to see someone compile it all together to help others. Thanks for your dedication!

Your part three got me thinking: do people that have genetics from different locations around the world have more food intolerances than those that have a single genetic heritage? For example, I am a quarter French, a quarter Hungarian, a quarter German, and the other quarter I have no idea. If all these different nationalities had certain diets that suited them best and certain diets that they weren't generally exposed to, wouldn't the diet that suited me best be the few foods that suited all 4 nationalities?? Wouldn't I have a greater amount of food intolerances that someone who was "purebred" French, Hungarian, German, etc?? Look at all the weird problems you get when you mix and match certain breeds of dogs...just food for thought.

Greatly looking forward to part 4!

Hello, Healthoid...

I like this theory, and believe it..

However, how do we find our gene foods?

Do we just get our blood types, and from there research what types of foods we are supposed to eat?

Thanks!!

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

Once again great read. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I keep wanting more. You should get into movies or Television. I would go see everyone lol. But seriously I have gone to your site at least 3 times in the last 3 days so if that is the reason this is being strung like this Congrats you will have Millions of visitors soon. :D

Your part three got me thinking: do people that have genetics from different locations around the world have more food intolerances than those that have a single genetic heritage? For example, I am a quarter French, a quarter Hungarian, a quarter German, and the other quarter I have no idea. If all these different nationalities had certain diets that suited them best and certain diets that they weren't generally exposed to, wouldn't the diet that suited me best be the few foods that suited all 4 nationalities?? Wouldn't I have a greater amount of food intolerances that someone who was "purebred" French, Hungarian, German, etc?? Look at all the weird problems you get when you mix and match certain breeds of dogs...just food for thought.

Greatly looking forward to part 4!