Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vanessa1989

took double my dose today???

i usually take 40mgs a day but today i forgot that i had taken it in the moring so i took it again at night equalling up to 80mgs today....is that okay???

i mean increasing your dose for one day will not lead to an ib will it??

I really dont know about the IB bout I would difinetly mention it to the spermatologist. I'm thinking your minor side effect like headache should be more intensified, other than that I think you should be more careful the next time around. It's your liver we're talking about.

I really dont know about the IB bout I would difinetly mention it to the spermatologist. I'm thinking your minor side effect like headache should be more intensified, other than that I think you should be more careful the next time around. It's your liver we're talking about.

it was just the one time so i doubt it will do anything drastic....specially since i'm done in like a week

From my experience, u won't feel any difference. infact, my dermo recommended taking morning and night to prevent the plato effect. good to hear your almost up. Did tane worked well for you?

From my experience, u won't feel any difference. infact, my dermo recommended taking morning and night to prevent the plato effect. good to hear your almost up. Did tane worked well for you?

I accidentally took double for my morning dose a few days ago and didn't break out. Slight headache. That's all.