Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
merck

important acne discussion maybe on t.v.

Hey everybody i emailed all the news stations about how there is hardly any acne research being done to help us. And that the same medicines are being used today from decades ago, and that we need attention given to acne and more research done now. Also stated how it is emotional problem. I got an email back from

[email protected]

[email protected]

That producers are considering it, if we can flood them with emails stating : maybe it will make it on t.v.

1. we need more research

2. emotional affects

3. the media can help get the message out that they can help.

everybody email them , and get other acne boards also too do so soon.

Nice Idea, but it takes incredible amounts of organization. So far, it seems like this board isn't what it used to be. This is Jeetz, but i have not found Fatmanuk.

J

Guest fatman_uk

Hi Jeetzm im back now, took me a while to get to these boards, no1 told me bout em! :D LOL

-Gaz

hey everybody don't think that your just one person and that you cant do anything . 74 people have looked at the message, if everyboady took 5 minutes of there time to email it is a start.

This isn't petition-worthy; the answer is very simple. There isn't a controversy.

The Boston Globe (my regional paper) recently put out an article on acne drugs, discussing alternatives to Accutane. It was an informative article, but it kept on referring back to the incident when the boy on Accutane committed suicide in a plane (or something of that nature).

Honestly, if you were a news editor, would you put out an acne article? What would it say, and why would it be interesting?

You have to solve their problem before they can solve yours.

Greg