Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello.

For the last 3 months I am suffering from feeling lethargic. Suddenly during the day I feel super tired. I don't like food and eat only when I really have to. I drink coffee once a day in the morning. I get enough of veggies and fruites. But I have no energy. What should I take? I don't want to consume Red Bull and more than 1 cup of coffee per day. :rolleyes: p.s. ..and I am always stressed.

I highly suggest coconut oil for increasing energy.

Whenever I don't eat some coconut oil in the mornings, I notice I have less energy throughout the rest of that day.

Are you getting enough fat in your diet, in general? You shouldn't base your diet around fruits and veggies; focus on fat and protein first.

Hello.

For the last 3 months I am suffering from feeling lethargic. Suddenly during the day I feel super tired. I don't like food and eat only when I really have to. I drink coffee once a day in the morning. I get enough of veggies and fruites. But I have no energy. What should I take? I don't want to consume Red Bull and more than 1 cup of coffee per day. :rolleyes: p.s. ..and I am always stressed.

This is why I am so against coffee/caffeine and the entire Starbucks chain. The stuff in it will mess your body and mind up quicker than anything else in life. I place coffee as the worst drink you can ever drink. Even as an awesome bodybuilder as myself, I stay away from any supplements that contain any form of caffeine. That is what messed you up. Stop drinking Red Bull too.

Do a detox and just drink water and hit the gym!

I don't believe it's one supplement or one drink that gives you the sustained energy you need throughout the day. Sure all these (caffeine, coconut oils) are temporary solutions for you feeling tired...

But I think you've just answered your own question, you eat ONLY when you absolutely need to...try eating more often (healthy stuff)!

Stressed? Try relaxation with short naps, meditation, plenty of sleep. And of course get your ass out there and do some exercise. All you need to do is get past that inertia.

:rolleyes: I don't work out since I am kinda skinny. And I do not eat fat stuff, and not really into meat.I do take fish oil. Maybe that's why? I need more meat and fats in my diet. Thank you guys. Your info was very helpful.