Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clearskins

The one thing that made me feel good:)

Okay so i've always suffered with acne! Since the age of 13, until today!! (im almost 18)

I used to be overweight, and had realy bad acne! and i used to feel horrible.

When i was 15, i joined the gym . Not only did i feel SOOO much better about myself despite the fact that i had suchhh horrible acne, i actualy felt MUCH more confident!

I loved to see my body grow, to see it change. When i went outside with my friends, this completly made me forget about the way my face looked. I started really getting into weighlifting, and it really changed my life alot. Before all this, I used to really get depressed about acne, always feel bad, feel very insecure! But thanks to the gym, things have changed:)

Thats justs to tell people that are insecure of their face, and have nothing else to make them feel more confident, or that are too fat, or too skinny, the gym is gona realyyyyy help.

:D

Oh and sorry i know my eng isnt perfect

Okay so i've always suffered with acne! Since the age of 13, until today!! (im almost 18)

I used to be overweight, and had realy bad acne! and i used to feel horrible.

When i was 15, i joined the gym . Not only did i feel SOOO much better about myself despite the fact that i had suchhh horrible acne, i actualy felt MUCH more confident!

I loved to see my body grow, to see it change. When i went outside with my friends, this completly made me forget about the way my face looked. I started really getting into weighlifting, and it really changed my life alot. Before all this, I used to really get depressed about acne, always feel bad, feel very insecure! But thanks to the gym, things have changed:)

Thats justs to tell people that are insecure of their face, and have nothing else to make them feel more confident, or that are too fat, or too skinny, the gym is gona realyyyyy help.

:D

Oh and sorry i know my eng isnt perfect

I feel ya brah. That is why I always stress for everyone to hit the gym and lift some heavy @$$ weights. When you see yourself deadlifting 1/4 ton of weight all on your own, you realize that you are in the big leagues.

ya dude for sure, gives you confidence and something to do. i went from 180 lbs skinny to 220 lbs with 9% body fat in a year and a half.