Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do _NOT_ use online dating sites.

There are girls everywhere, even at the shops while you buy your lunch.

-Schools out... so that won't work.

-I dont think my friends know any girls to hook me up with

-People at my works are old and decrepit.

-Im considering dating service or something.

lmao why do you wanna have a girlfriend man? that is a problem. Go out, have fun, score with many women, meet tons of chicks, what are you gonna limit yourself for with only one woman when you can find one better at the end of the street? you cant ask for stuff like that like if it were candy, those things come naturally, the more you beg for it the worst it is, take my advice and go out, meet woman, eventually you will be dating one or two and out of nowhere someone special will appear

I think it's admirable to want a girlfriend. Whether you want to believe it or not, companionship is a basic social need. I know what it feels like to want something wholeheartedly but have to wait. Maybe not in this specific sense, but we have all been there.

The best thing about being a social creature is that there are numerous outlets to fulfill that need. Spend some time with good friends, maybe reach out to somebody in your life who is at a distance, or maybe just join a new group, a new club, attend a meeting of some sort. You never know who will stumble across your path or you shall stumble across theirs. It's hard to wait, I understand. But in the meantime, enjoy life because it's the only one you've got. =)