Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bravo

I Feel Badest than ever !! please help

I am really tired with my red marks...it's looks like acne, and very visible on daytime...it's crazy my skin badest then ever!! sorry for my english, but people please help me a little bit..pelase i drink a tons of water, eating fresh fruits everyday, i am on accutane and nothing !!!:((((

post-76294-1212247145_thumb.jpg

post-76294-1212247164_thumb.jpg

post-76294-1212247145_thumb.jpg

post-76294-1212247164_thumb.jpg

They seem to be fading, if you ask me.

Just give it some time...

I just had a Red Laser treatment a few days ago for my red marks. It didn't help at all.

I'm getting a new one in 10 days.

But I've decided to use Accutane for this summer...

You should just wait a month or two and then see how it goes.

Will Pure Australian EMU OIL helps for red marks/pots ?? wich product is good for redness, redmarks, and red pots ?!?

there are many things you can do for this that will help these fade over time

i use vitamin e oil, or bio oil

and ive merderma scar cream works amazing.

i have some of these red marks on my face and my derm suggested getting a glycolic peel or microdermasion

she also gave me some retin-a to kind of peel away my dead bad skin but im too scared to try this and ive heard alot of bad thigns about retin-a micro.

ahhhh i hate acne

Your marks will fade with time.

My only advice would be to always use sunscreen. The sun will damage your skin and darken your marks considerably - meaning they will take much longer to heal.

Your marks will fade with time.

My only advice would be to always use sunscreen. The sun will damage your skin and darken your marks considerably - meaning they will take much longer to heal.

EMU Oil Jojoba oil accutane will helps of my red marks/spots??? PLEASE PEOPLE WHO KNOWS?? THE BUST DRUG

People please give me some product to my face..look at this !!! for red marks/spots. wich product i should use??? please asnwer asap i am waitting and i wanna go to buy.....i am on accutanne, i wanna some product who will make less visible red marks :(

Don't get your hopes up. Most topical products hardly do a thing for redmarks and you may very well be disappointed. If you do try a topical product and it doesn't work, remember what I'm telling you now - Time is the best thing for redmarks. Peels can help too, but watch out for irritation.