Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FakY

acne free Pock mark filler

I still keep using this. For some reason my scars have not bothered me as much since using it. It helps but no miracle of course. But, good thing is breakouts are long behind me. I am pushing records on having no whiteheads on my face for the longest time!! My skin overall has gotten a lot better, but of course the scars are still there :boohoo: It does not botehr me as much...this has plumped them up somewhat. Overall, I would say this is not bad for a topical product at only $15. I will continue to use :)

What now bothers me, and I get the most embarrassing comments on is my transparent white skin. I actually never had anyone comment on my acne scars, except my grandmother, but people in public always comment on how dead white I look. And of course I am stressing about all these freckles and sun spots. Guess this is another forum. I have been looking into Melanotan, but scared.

WOW. If Ylem says so I'm getting some. I'm not busting your balls. Your very critical opinion of all these treatments really makes me think that your semi positive take on this means something. I'll keep everyone posted!!

maybe nothing works to "FIX" them but there are definitely things that work to lessen them. as with anything, it's all about finding what makes your skin look better. doing nothing isn't going to change anything. never hurts to keep trying, b/c you never know.

First off, this topic inspired me to buy the pockmark filler and register on acne.org. I've been browsing the boards for a long time now and after reading some positive reviews of this product I went out and purchased it.

I've been using it for five days now and am already seeing a softer texture to my skin. Of course the scars aren't seeing improvement yet, but it's not even been a week.

My scars are on my cheeks, forehead, and in the temple areas. However, the deepest ones are on my cheeks. I've never had them classified as a type. All I know is they are very deep. I have seen people who have similar scarring and call it boxcar maybe?

I am not expecting a miracle with this topical drugstore bought product, but I am keeping my hopes up for some improvement. I have done fraxel and a few peels with no results whatsoever. Actually, I acquired more scarring from fraxel.

So, yeah, I am taking a break from the dermatologist and trying this for a while. I will keep you guys updated. So far so good.

someone mentioned in a previous reply that the hyaluronic acid in this stuff is the same as some wrinkle or aging treatments and you get a lot more for the same cost.

can someone tell me what these are? i was at walgreens the other day and there are so many things in the anti aging, get rid of wrinkles, smooth your skin section, it made my head spin.

i got this stuff and like it, but if i can get something similar in a larger size for the same amount of $$$ i'd rather do that.

thanks!

someone mentioned in a previous reply that the hyaluronic acid in this stuff is the same as some wrinkle or aging treatments and you get a lot more for the same cost.

can someone tell me what these are? i was at walgreens the other day and there are so many things in the anti aging, get rid of wrinkles, smooth your skin section, it made my head spin.

i got this stuff and like it, but if i can get something similar in a larger size for the same amount of $$$ i'd rather do that.

thanks!

If you go to GNC you can get the pure hyaluronic acid serum, I used to buy it, it's good. The acne free product also has alot of peptides in it too, so that helps as well as the HA.

I dont get it if this acne pock mark filler says its ance free they why are people breaking out from it?i gotta wonder whats in it?anyone see any improvement in red marks from pimples as well as scars?.....would love to see some pics of before and after..i think im going to buy it and see how it goes i will buy it tonight.

tricia. thanks!!

ctbo: for $15, just get some. i dont think its doing anything so major that anyone's going to post before and after pics. just buy some and see what happens. you gotta try stuff and see what works.

i'm not saying it's changed my life, but the texture of my skin seems better. a little "plumper" maybe. it could also be a million other things, but i'm rolling with it for now b/c it's not that expensive and it's not hurting me.

ok I bought this stuff today at walgreens was $14.99thers 4 little tubes it says to put it on in the am and pm.how long have any of you been using this stuff and how has it helped you at all?

I purchased the kit for $12.99 at CVS (was on special) 3 days ago. I am hoping for any improvement at all. The pharmacist looked at the ingredients when I purchased it and said by looking at them it should be beneficial. I should have read the warnings on this post about it breaking you out :naughty: I of course smeared it around the borders of my scars as well as in them and now they look deeper than ever because the edges around them are raised and inflamed ..UUUGGG.

Here's to hoping it works in the long run!

ok I put this stuff on my face last night not much in those little tubes they give you.I dont think the 4 tubes will last me a month since I have so many scars on my cheeks.I was reading you have to put it on in the morning and again at night.I didnt put it on today when I got up i just saw when I got home you should so i will thursday.one thing i dont understand is it ok to wash off what you put on in the AM when you get home?i mean i take a shower everyday when i get home from work and it didnt really say oh well.

I just got this today. Im going to try it out and see if I see improvements in about a months time.

I dont think this will last me a month. I have a crap load of scars. UGH.

*crosses fingers* oh and i hope others see improvement too!

Im going to use something small and pointy to get it on the inside of my scars instead of the applicator that it comes in. Something like a toothpick might be better.

I realize that I have a lot of rolling scars (Some ice pick and some boxcar)... and they look way better in the mornings. lol

I got this about six weeks ago. (It took two weeks to go through the whole box 'cause my pockmarks are just THAT extensive.) I thought it worked really well. My scars are about ten years old, and I've tried so many things. I bought two more boxes and I am diligent about the application. It's not the most dramatic improvement I've seen with the many things I've tried, but it's worth it.

I'm sure everyone's skin will react differently to it. Maybe it works so well with mine because my scars are older, and I've had ALOT of other treatments (external and internal) first. They're not even red or discolored at all anymore.

so everyone is trying the acne free pock mark filler right? And that's the one that you can get for $15? Then what's the hyaluronic acid? Is that something else you can try?

hyaluronic acid is one of the ingredients in the acne free pock mark filler stuff.

So far, no improvement with me but its been only a week and i missed a day/night. doh

This product didn't help with my scarring, but I believe that is because of the severity of them. I probably have worse scarring than anyone on here, so if anyone is considering trying this, don't let my lack of improvement stop you. Others seems to be pleased with it.

did any of you guys see any improvement from this stuff at all?would love to see before and after pics.Any of you break from this stuff at all?made me break out a little from this stuff ugh.acne sucks and so do the scars just venting. :wall:

HI U GUYS! I was reading this thread and went to pick up some of my own at wal-greens. They are having a sale on this product for 11 dollars!! FTW!! so i thought i might as well give it a go-go!!

update on this later ^_^"

been using shiseido whitening set..and it makes me glow..but the marks are still there..and really just want to rid of it ^_^"

gluck with it you guys!