Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FakY

acne free Pock mark filler

Just got acne free Pock mark filler, i will apply it tonight and tell you the result and if it is worth it.

I have indentations on my right cheek and a few on my left cheek + some uneven skin tone i will tell you if it works ... I'm gonna try under bright light and dim light to cast out shadows. Later :)! ,!hope this works!

I have actually been using this for almost a month and I have to say it really does help with my indentations. The depressions don't catch light as much. I have used many different topicals out there, have had many dermbrasions, excisions, fillers, you name it, too! I really think topicals are garbage but for 15 bucks I apply this after my skin care regimen I follow.

I think this may be a temporary water affect that diminishes after use. Also, I have gained about 10 lbs, so it may be that.

I bought it at walgreens...but I really am not sure if it is this product that helps. I have had a lot of treatments recently, including many many rounds of fraxel and silicone, and I've also gained weight, which usually goes to my face. However, something has been giving me consistent improvement in the depth of my scars, especially in lighting, they are really looking better. If this product even temporarily affects scars, then I am hooked for life, because I know if I stop, I may lose the improvement. I am certain the best this product can do is add water underneath the skin. Don't expect anything permanent. But, even getting relief through the use of a product is a major breakthrough.

I refuse to admit topicals can really do anything major. All I can say is try it. It is only $15, cheaper than most of the crap out there.

By the way, I have also been using retin a for almost a year, so maybe that helps too. I use ALOT of topicals on my skin.

Well, apparently I;m not the only lunatic actually claiming this might work, check the review out below:

http://dailystrength.org/c/Acne/forum/3254...try-if-you-have

And this person has been using it a month longer than me...gives me hope! I onbly see VERRRY minor improvement, but even that is something to me.

I want to wait a few months though just to make sure it is not from my other treatments. i;LL REPORT BACK ON THIS TOPIC IN AUGUST.

Well, apparently I;m not the only lunatic actually claiming this might work, check the review out below:

http://dailystrength.org/c/Acne/forum/3254...try-if-you-have

And this person has been using it a month longer than me...gives me hope! I onbly see VERRRY minor improvement, but even that is something to me.

I want to wait a few months though just to make sure it is not from my other treatments. i;LL REPORT BACK ON THIS TOPIC IN AUGUST.

oki im seeing improvement redness is almost completely gone.. and the scars seem to be filling in. might go 3 days withotu doing it to see if everything goes back to normal...

oki im seeing improvement redness is almost completely gone.. and the scars seem to be filling in. might go 3 days withotu doing it to see if everything goes back to normal...

I'm not sure of all the ingredients, but isn't it mainly hyaluronic acid? You can buy that stuff straight online if you want it in a higher percentage. HA does give a temporary effect.

I'm not sure of all the ingredients, but isn't it mainly hyaluronic acid? You can buy that stuff straight online if you want it in a higher percentage. HA does give a temporary effect.

i havent used it in 3 days and still the redness is much better and the scars seem to be a little filled , the main thing is the HA ill list the other ing after or u can look it up online , it does state on their website that after a month or so youll begin to see long lasting effects

hello. this is my first post on this site. about 6 weeks ago i developed 2 large size cysts on my cheek. i made the mistake of squeezing and picking and i am now left with 2 depressed scars (right next to each other). it sucks because this has never happened to be in my entire life (i am in my 30's) and i otherwise have clear skin. ive been trying everything to get rid of these scars. i just found this product (acnefree pock mark filler) online today and ordered it. i couldnt find any reviews for it, but it sounded too good to be true and i figured id give it a shot for only $15. i had been using biooil for the past 4 weeks but feel like its doing nothing so im going to stop that. for the past week ive been applying vitamin c serum (which i heard helps stimulate collagen growth), as well as collagen serum (just started this 2 days ago). in addition i put some aloe vera gel on them which is supposed to help with collagen growth. im planning on adding this filler product to this in the hopes that these scars start to fade. since they are only 6 weeks old im hoping i can make them better.

i just found this product (acnefree pock mark filler) online today and ordered it...

May I ask where you ordered it from?

I have searched the internet for this and haven't found it.

I think the results may be temporary (if stopped) but I would just keep using it if it maintains the results.

i ordered it on amazon.com ......even if the results are temporary, ill take it! ill take anything right now to see improvement. im willing to keep using these from time to time to maintain the results if i need to

I finally looked up the ingredients in this product. It is full of the peptides as well as the HA. I just realized that this is very similar to their old product acne free scar eraser, anyone remember how that one got reviewed alot here a long while back? I remember one poster swore by it and then others said it broke them out. Most things I've tried personally with a lot of peptides has broken me out, but it may be because of the very thick emollient texture. Can anyone tell me what this texture is like. Any breakouts? thanks

I finally looked up the ingredients in this product. It is full of the peptides as well as the HA. I just realized that this is very similar to their old product acne free scar eraser, anyone remember how that one got reviewed alot here a long while back? I remember one poster swore by it and then others said it broke them out. Most things I've tried personally with a lot of peptides has broken me out, but it may be because of the very thick emollient texture. Can anyone tell me what this texture is like. Any breakouts? thanks

i did get 2 little break outs yea, just apply it after u clean ur face then after u let it settle ( DO NOT RUB THE MARKER ALL OVER AND SMEAR IT ... coz ull waste it , anyway after you let it settle that takes about 20 min, moisturise

I think I'm going to try this and just apply a little inside the scars. If I break out, I guess atleast they will be raised :razz:

i had ordered this on amazon the other day, but happened to be in walgreens today and saw that they had it there so i picked some up (now i'll have 2 so hopefully it works!). its only $16 so what the heck. i did the first treatment this afternoon. fingers crossed for some type of improvement. keep me posted on your results and ill do the same

i had ordered this on amazon the other day, but happened to be in walgreens today and saw that they had it there so i picked some up (now i'll have 2 so hopefully it works!). its only $16 so what the heck. i did the first treatment this afternoon. fingers crossed for some type of improvement. keep me posted on your results and ill do the same

Best of luck...please do keep us updated

I got this from Walgreen's yesterday. It is not a bad texture, kind of liquidy actually and does leave a matter appearance to the scars. I have had the same effect from other hyaluronic products with the slightly better look, but no real filling initially for my scars. I will report results in a month. Posting here will help me keep track of the time.

I wouldn't waste my money on this.

If you want to get similar or better results just get the HA somewhere else.

I remember when I used their Fade & Erase stuff, which didn't help a bit.

Wow, a good review from Ylem. Good to hear.

so its been a few weeks since these posts. is anybody still using this? and if so, any results? i've been using it now for 3 weeks and i'd say a see a slight improvement. nothing crazy, but i must say they are better than they were 3 weeks ago.

so its been a few weeks since these posts. is anybody still using this? and if so, any results? i've been using it now for 3 weeks and i'd say a see a slight improvement. nothing crazy, but i must say they are better than they were 3 weeks ago.

I think it helps some, but I did start getting break outs when using too much, over too much area. However I have been stressed getting ready to move so maybe I'd break out anyway. I use it kind of sporadic now.

Just to update again, it has not been a full month for me, but there is one scar I have been using this on that is looking plumper. I think it may be a permanent thing too! The one scar is one of my deeper one's in the middle but not real wide. Not an icepick though. I have used it sporadically, but I remember reading topicals are actually better used off and on sometimes so your face doesn't become immune to the active ingredient. So I would recommend this for treating the individual scars but if you use all over I think it will clog pores.