Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello people, i am on Accutane, and i see my face is better of acne, but my face have a lot of red marks, and it's look like Acne....i am very very tired..please people helpe me...wich product (exactly) i should use then i have red marks...

regards bravo

What cleaning products do you use to wash your face with?

What I would recommend is that you use a very gentle cleaner on your face. Anything advertised for sensitive skin is good. Don't use anything advertised for acne, because this is harsh, especially if you're on tane. Dan's gentle cleanser is good, for example.

As far as products to help the red marks go, I would recommend a gentle moisturiser with SPF (Sun Protection Factor) of at least 15, 30 recommended. This will protect your skin from the sun, as sun damage can prolong the healing process. It is important you don't tan, as although this works in the short-term, long-term it damages your skin and makes marks worse.

Do you live in the UK? If you do I recommend Nivea Visage Oil Free Mousturising Fluid [http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/skin-care/nivea-visage-oil-free-moisturising-fluid/]. If you don't, try and find a smilar moisturiser.

Most importantly, drink lots and lots of water (6 pints a day), and get plenty of sleep (8 hours a night).

Red marks eventually fade away, (usually) so i wouldn't worry about them.

My derm told me never to worry about cysts,scars and red marks until your acne is cleared up, you dont what to try and get rid of them because it can make your acne worst, just wait till your acnes gone.

If you still have active acne, just focus on that. Afterwards is the time to worry about red marks.

If you still have active acne, just focus on that. Afterwards is the time to worry about red marks.

Well, it is acne, previous acne. I think the baby brush method might help you

I hate mine too. It's aweful.:(((

Try the baby-brush method (search). Didn't work for me, but maybe I was using the wrong brush - found it too irritating. I recommend just time, water and moisturiser though.

When i wash my face with Dan's gentle cleanser and cold water, after my face very rednes !! very....and also i have red marks/spots like in photo...wich drug can help for it????? ANYODY PELASE