Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Evey

L'Oreal True Match is Wonderful!!

For all you girls out there that are like me, and have been searching and searching for the perfect shade of foundation (and are unwilling to spend a billion dollars on a custom blend) I have found the answer!

O:)

True Match has a great system of matching your skin tone, and it works! The makeup doesn't cover zits perfectly, but if it did, it would look too caked on. But it blends great, and there are no oils and it is non pore clogging! biggrin.gif/

You should all check it out! It's only $9 at Walmart!! biggrin.gif

For all you girls out there that are like me, and have been searching and searching for the perfect shade of foundation (and are unwilling to spend a billion dollars on a custom blend) I have found the answer!

O:) 

True Match has a great system of matching your skin tone, and it works! The makeup doesn't cover zits perfectly, but if it did, it would look too caked on. But it blends great, and there are no oils and it is non pore clogging!  biggrin.gif

You should all check it out! It's only $9 at Walmart!!  biggrin.gif

Not only does it last all day (and so far, sweating doesn't bother it at all), it also keeps looking natural all day as well! i've been waiting to see if it will break me out since my skin is so sensitive, but so far, so good! the only really tough part about it is finding your true skin tone. it took me awhile....i probably looked crazy standing in walmart for an hour holding bottles up to my face!! but it is worth it in the end!!